I was just downtown at my local upscale bagel shop buying a cup of joe, black, no sugar, with a travel lid. My town is right next to the highest valued homes by zip code in America. Naturally on any given morning you can stand on line next to the trophy wives in their morning work out gear after just finishing their gym visits. This morning the outstanding young woman in her work out wear in front of me has her Bold clipped onto her waist in a pretty nice looking case. Honestly, I am more interested in the case than her since A. I'm married and over 50! and B. looks aren't everything! I decide to ask her, "So, what model case is that? It looks pretty good." "Oh, I don't know. It was expensive." "Ok, great."(As I'm thinking this is a very harmless question.) "Oh, I think it's a BodyGlove. I like it." "Ok, thanks." As I'm walking out all I can think to myself is really, I was asking a question, not throwing out a pick-up line!!

FWIW, the case did look nice in the locking holster.
    09-09-09 08:51 AM
    I was just downtown at my local upscale bagel shop buying a cup of joe, black, no sugar, with a travel lid. My town is right next to the highest valued homes by zip code in America. Naturally on any given morning you can stand on line next to the trophy wives in their morning work out gear after just finishing their gym visits. This morning the outstanding young woman in her work out wear in front of me has her Bold clipped onto her waist in a pretty nice looking case. Honestly, I am more interested in the case than her since A. I'm married and over 50! and B. looks aren't everything! I decide to ask her, "So, what model case is that? It looks pretty good." "Oh, I don't know. It was expensive." "Ok, great."(As I'm thinking this is a very harmless question.) "Oh, I think it's a BodyGlove. I like it." "Ok, thanks." As I'm walking out all I can think to myself is really, I was asking a question, not throwing out a pick-up line!!

FWIW, the case did look nice in the locking holster.

I don't get........???
    09-09-09 09:56 AM
    Which town? Norwood, Closter, or Creskill?
    09-09-09 09:58 AM
    JR, her attitude and answer was that she really did not want to bother with me. I found it funny that she couldn't be polite or civil to a perfectly harmless question, that's all.

jor, yes, I was in Cresskill. She was certainly from Alpine.
    09-09-09 11:11 AM
    JR, her attitude and answer was that she really did not want to bother with me. I found it funny that she couldn't be polite or civil to a perfectly harmless question, that's all.

jor, yes, I was in Cresskill. She was certainly from Alpine.
    Yeah I know what you mean. One of the disadvantages (more of an annoyance) of living in this area is being surrounded by snotty, arrogant people with their holier-than-thou attitude.
    09-09-09 11:20 AM
    lol funny thread!

so how how was this women roughly?
    09-09-09 11:25 AM
    Jeez, I should have taken her picture with my Tour! She was a looker.
    09-09-09 12:31 PM
    From the story it doesn't seem like she thought you were hitting on her, or that she was overly snotty or arrogant. She probably doesn't know what kind of never mind what model her holster is.
    09-09-09 12:36 PM
    No, trust me, Vortex, women in metro NYC think every guy is trying to hit on them. I really have to move out of here but it's a bit late in the game for me to make a double-switch.
    09-09-09 12:59 PM
    This thread appears to be more about the OP telling us about his life than anything to do with a Blackberry really. I don't think anyone here is interested in how someone takes their coffee and what kind of lid they are using.
    09-09-09 01:10 PM
    Id Smack Her Latte Out Of Her Hand.
    09-09-09 01:11 PM
    This thread appears to be more about the OP telling us about his life than anything to do with a Blackberry really. I don't think anyone here is interested in how someone takes their coffee and what kind of lid they are using.

LOL.............SNAP

09-09-09 01:16 PM

Now I know who her boyfriend is. I hope her husband doesn't meet the Duke.................
    09-09-09 01:20 PM
    LOL.............SNAP

Or the home prices of the zip code next to their town for that matter.
    09-09-09 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD