I'm sure there's a post of there somewhere but I can't find it. Sorry if this is repeating itself.

I have the Tour with the Zagg Invisible Shield. I love it! But one thing I don't like is the standard BB holster that came with it.

What holster would you recommend? I would just put the phone in my pocket but afraid that I'll crack to screen or something. Plus I want to look like an old man with the holster. hahaha. Thanks in advance!
    11-04-09 10:43 AM
    the one i recommend hands down is the seidio holster. one of the best designed holsters by far.
    11-04-09 10:53 AM

Depends on what look you want. I use this one, and really like it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 10:54 AM
    the one i recommend hands down is the seidio holster. one of the best designed holsters by far.
    x2, i love my Innocase Holster!
    11-04-09 10:56 AM
    Which Seidio Holster are you referring to?
    11-04-09 11:01 AM
    Seidio Innocase 360 has total coverage but is not bulky like the OtterBox. The locking portion that stays on your belt is positive and solid. The only issue I have with it is that when dropped, the case WILL separate and come off but that should be after the chance for real damage (other than cosmetic)has passed.
    11-04-09 11:12 AM
    take it from me, a guy in the biz!!! go wit the shell/holster combo.... a lil pricy but its worth it. I had the holster and it started to take off paint on the phone! This one has the shell which stays on it at all times, and then the phone and the shell slide into the holster. And you wouldnt believe that the size really does get any bigger!!! Look it up good stuff
    11-04-09 12:41 PM
    I use the OEM pocket pouch. It looks basically like the one that came in the box, except it doesn't have the top flap or the belt clip. It's very slim and fits in my pocket fine. Also, it doesn't cover the top 3/8" of the phone so you can still see the LED light.
    11-04-09 01:17 PM
    I would go with the OtteBox Defender - Best case/clip hands down BlackBerry Tour Cases // BlackBerry Tour 9600 Series Defender Case // OtterBox.com
    11-04-09 01:45 PM
    i ordered some phantom skinz screen protector and seidio innocase II for my phone so i'm fully protected
    11-04-09 03:39 PM
    I have Zagg full body shield as well. I also use the OEM BB leather side pouch. I found it on Amazon for only $10. The side pouch looks good and better than the OEM case that came with the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 03:42 PM
    I like the Fortte leather pouch
    11-04-09 03:47 PM
    I use the Otterbox Defender....some think its a little bulky but I tend to be a little rough on my phone and this case is perfect for my needs. There are a lot of options out there and which is best for you depends a lot on personal taste, how you use your phone, and how hard you are on it. Search around and you will find several options in each category that should meet your needs and keep you happy. Happy searching!
    11-04-09 05:28 PM
    I am by far the crackberry accessory kid. I have bought over 30 cases for my 3 different phones in the last 16 months. Check out the history. Anyway. After buying multiple cases and holsters for curve, storm, and tour, I finally found the best holster for me. The holster for the 8700 series leather pouch...
    http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr...medium=content

this pouch has worked for all of my last 3 phones. It is the same width as the tour and storm, and the length is just a little bit longer. The beauty of this is... I CAN USE THIS HOLSTER WITH ANY HARD CASE. I am able to use this holster with the innocase series, ALL of them, the casemate barely there series, and any other hard case that I have put on any of those 3 phones. The clip is wide, low, and more durable then the new holster clips that they have out there now. The leather is much softer than others that I've used, and the interior has a nice soft velour feel to it, like suede. Great case. VERY underrated, and often overlooked....
    11-04-09 06:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD