K ive been looking for a good screen cover for my 8330... the wife uses the ones from walmart that you cut to size and they worked well on my 8830 but so far not so good on the curve. Also i was reading in posts about a BSE... what exactly is it and do they last long? Also how is it that they stay on... the soap and water react with the plastic and adhere to the BB?
    11-20-08 04:52 PM
    11-20-08 04:55 PM
    K ive been looking for a good screen cover for my 8330... the wife uses the ones from walmart that you cut to size and they worked well on my 8830 but so far not so good on the curve. Also i was reading in posts about a BSE... what exactly is it and do they last long? Also how is it that they stay on... the soap and water react with the plastic and adhere to the BB?
    BSE definitely beats walmart's best. Check out the website. As for the soap and water, it makes the adhesive side slippery so you can get it into place and get the bubbles out before it sticks to your phone. The directions on the website are great and will be a big help to you.

I did my Curve and my wife's phone on the cheap and the results are great.

lcg...
    12-06-08 06:44 PM
    BSE skins are great! My friends have used them for many devices and I used BSE and IS on many of my electronics, they provide great protection! just applied one to my curve. You get great scratch protection without altering the look of your device drastically.
    12-14-08 01:21 PM
    If you want some pics, checkout the link in my signature. I swear by my BSE!
    12-14-08 01:25 PM
    yeah i got it and its the BEST.... pretty easy to put on too.
    12-14-08 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD