10-16-08 12:31 PM
52 123
tools
    I just went to ATT and got 3 colors for 20. orange, clear and blue.
    07-17-08 11:20 AM
    I love using the skins! I have 2 different pink ones and then a purple one I use.
    where did you get a purple skin???? thats the only color I dont have! cant find one anywhere!
    07-17-08 11:23 AM
    and i have the magenta one, its close to purple but more pink
    07-17-08 11:27 AM
    I'm waiting for my hot pink skin for my curve!! It's been two weeks and still no skin
    07-19-08 02:53 PM
    I like my black skin.. also I'm not worried anymore about dropping my phone and getting scratches.
    07-19-08 09:21 PM
    I love the skins. I have a pouch and a clip case, but I always seem to carry my BB with just a skin.

I have a red pearl and my favorite skin right now is the clear one. I also have black and olive green. The green really looks good with the red pearl.

I just change them whenever the mood strikes.
    07-19-08 10:10 PM
    These skins you're talking about...

Are you referring to those decorative decal skins, like this: ebay item 200239986548 (I can't post a link cuz I'm a noob).

or those silicon protector skins. I ordered a silicon protector, but I wonder if the decorative skins offer any protection...

anyone?
    07-22-08 12:43 PM
    when I had my pearl, I used Best Skins Ever...which are amazing, i'll never have another device without them...and I also had the silicone case, which are cool too, but i prefer using a holster so the best skins ever and holster were enough for me!
    07-22-08 02:49 PM
    or those silicon protector skins. I ordered a silicon protector, but I wonder if the decorative skins offer any protection...

anyone?
    The silicon skins. And no the decorative skins offer no protection as far as being dropped.. Its just cosmetic.
    07-22-08 07:31 PM
    I used the black one for a really long time and I think I got it for $9.95 so whats to lose?
    07-23-08 11:21 AM
    I use the dark red skin when not in the belt holster. I don't think it's any less professional than not using one. Of course, my company is pretty heavy in to red (brand image), so I get away with it. I'm not sure I'd use any of the fluorescent type colors at work, but I think something traditional is OK.
    07-23-08 11:05 PM
    I put the InvisibleShield on my Curve 3 days ago and I HATE IT. It has streaks, and the edges ('specially around the trackball) are starting to lift. What a waste of $20.00. I've read tons of posts about the BSE's, so I ordered a full body one for mine today. We'll see if its better than the IS.
    My curve is red, so in addition to the "shield" skin, I use a bright lime green silicone skin. My daughter calls it my "grinch phone". heh. Suits my mood after the 2 hour InvisibleShield battle.
    After I peel off the IS and apply the BSE, I'll still use my silicone skin. I like the extra grip it gives me, and it just feels more secure in my hand.
    07-24-08 01:54 AM
    I heard they attract lint and gook and are heard to keep clean. Is that true? I've never used a skin.
    07-24-08 08:30 AM
    I heard they attract lint and gook and are heard to keep clean. Is that true? I've never used a skin.
    Partially true and if you get the black one its easier to see it, but every color skin does the same amount of lint and dust. But this only happens if I have it in my pocket. Most of the time its just in my hands or on the seat of my car and or on my desk at home. For a $9.00 skin its a great investment.. go to your local T-mobile store and put it on your phone and see for yourself.
    07-25-08 10:35 AM
    Is it important to have screen protection as well as the silicone skin or does the skin protect the screen, as well?

When I purchased my phone from verizon they brought out some sort of plastic screen shield plus the skin...do I need the plastic screen shield or is there something better to use to protect the screen?
    07-28-08 09:44 AM
    I bought one for my pearl and loved it. I'm waiting for my curve skin to come in and I'm planning on ordering 2 more. They're cheap, protect your phone well, and great if you're the type of person who doesn't like taking it in and out of a case everytime you want to use it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-08 03:01 AM
    Is it important to have screen protection as well as the silicone skin or does the skin protect the screen, as well?

When I purchased my phone from verizon they brought out some sort of plastic screen shield plus the skin...do I need the plastic screen shield or is there something better to use to protect the screen?
    You should def. get the screen protector, the skins only protect the body.

08-18-08 03:03 AM
    I think they are bulky, tacky, unnessecary, unprofessional, ugly, and did I mention they are bulky? They also stick to your pocket when you try to get them out. Ugh.
    UPDATE: I know, I know what I said, but I am beginning to like my skin. Actually, I think they are cool now.
    Last edited by techluvr1234; 09-23-08 at 08:19 PM.
    09-18-08 09:47 PM
    Well, a little. For the most part I like them.
    Last edited by techluvr1234; 09-23-08 at 08:20 PM.
    09-18-08 09:48 PM
    i got a black silicone skin on my 8320
    loving it
    09-21-08 06:55 AM
    Clear skins from various manufacturers seem to be very popular and are a good way to prevent scratches on your precious BB. Have never gone that route myself as my BB is in my Krussell or an Otterbox 24/7
    09-22-08 03:49 AM
    I use the the clear skin also. Protects the phone very well. Its also scratch resistant.

09-22-08 04:27 AM
    I have the clear skin as well and I love it! Plus all the celebs are rocking them as well so they must be cool
    09-26-08 04:39 PM
    hate the rubber feeling of them as it is much harder to slide in and out of my pocket... =\
    09-29-08 04:01 AM
    I prefer a thin skin to be honest. Anything with too much bulk is kind of irritating.
    10-09-08 12:30 PM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD