i am thinking of getting this

iGrip Universal Fit Cigarette Lighter Mount for BlackBerry Pearl 8130

what do you think is worth the money, i like it.
    03-08-08 11:44 PM
    I think it looks good. I have an iPod holder that clips to the vents in one of my cars for my Berry, it works perfectly and looks good too. I think I got it at Wal Mart for less than ten bucks. So if you're looking for something that's cheap and you don't need it to charge your Berry, that might be an idea too.

On the other hand, I also have a Jeep and I REALLY don't like using the vent holder in it. It seems like it puts the Berry at an awkward angle and I just don't like the position of it. I think a lighter holder would work better in that case. Since I haven't been able to find a cheap one, I've been using a slide-in case clipped to the sun visor.

I really didn't answer your question, but I hope this helps you, good luck!
    03-09-08 09:09 AM
    I had been looking at those for a couple of weeks when they did the "buy anything and get BBsmart free" promotion a bit ago. I picked one up and for the most part I like it. Thankfully I have two ports, so my car charger can plug into the spare and I can cradle and charge, other than that, it does exactly what they advertise it to.
    03-09-08 09:20 AM
    I'm looking for a car mount, and that one is on my list. looks good.
    03-10-08 05:32 AM
    So I when ahead and got it it looks great in my car and hold the phone steady I really like it what sucks is that my car has only one 12v port but I am thinking of rigging it so I can charge it with the mount
    Last edited by photoguy30523; 03-15-08 at 10:54 AM.
    03-15-08 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD