I just don't want something to bulky and the silicone seems like a dust, dirt magnet. But I really dont' want my phone getting scratched to crap. Really I'd like to take it apart powder coat it flat black and be done w/ it haha.

Shot at 2007-07-19
    07-19-07 12:38 PM
    maybe a different color but nice
    07-19-07 01:17 PM
    Not bad at all. I even kinda dig the color.

I got a flexi skin from from Boxwave as well as a screen protector. Although it is silicone, it does not collect any dust/dirt/lint. Really nice and it has a really smooth feel to it not sticky like most other silicone I have had for other devices. Only $14.95 and a really nice product.

Also ordered a Seidio rubberized holster but have not received it yet.
    07-19-07 03:32 PM
    Not bad at all, but probably in different color.
    Have a look at gizmo skin. Canadian company who have very nice cases.
    Got one for my Treo and think of ordering one for my BB8300.
    07-19-07 03:36 PM
    I have seen some nice cutomizable cases by Vaja @ vajacases.com, but they are a little pricey. Good luck with your choice.
    07-19-07 07:38 PM
    Im diggin that green.
    07-20-07 09:21 AM
    Nice case Dallastt. I've never seen that color so it's nice to see something different for a change.

Gia
    07-20-07 09:29 AM
    I second ::.. GIZMO SKIN - CASES. POUCHES. HOLSTERS ... I've owned a few of their cases and they are fantastic.
    06-28-08 11:51 PM
    maybe a different color but nice
    I agree, if you like cases....
    06-28-08 11:53 PM
    weird *** case just get a holder and put it on ur belt
    06-28-08 11:58 PM
    Nice case, but the color, Oooftah!

Try this
    Available for $9.99 at any T-Mobile retail store
    Easy on, easy off, protect all but the keyboard,
    and the price is right
    06-29-08 12:03 AM
    Nice case........Color very BAD
    06-29-08 01:15 AM
    Nice case, but the color, Oooftah!

Try this
    Available for $9.99 at any T-Mobile retail store
    Easy on, easy off, protect all but the keyboard,
    and the price is right
    I disagree with this suggestion. I HAVE this and i've been using it for 6 days. I removed it for a battery pull today and noticed little etch marks at the bottom of the screen (about 1mm above the buttons beside the scroll ball). I thought it was dust, i try to wipe it off. Lo and behold they are scratches, caused by the case. I heard someone mention this before but i figured that might just be a lemon they got. I was so very wrong, the same exact thing happened to me.

Please, for the sake of your bb don't get this case. Waste of money, and it will make you feel like an ***** once it happens. Lol.

What do you guys think about this one?
    Armor Case - Curve Metal Case / BlackBerry Curve Metal Case / Curve Aluminum Case / BlackBerry Curve Aluminum Case

any experience with this? It looks NIIIiiice...plus plexi glass screen protection!

I got a flexi skin from from Boxwave as well as a screen protector. Although it is silicone, it does not collect any dust/dirt/lint. Really nice and it has a really smooth feel to it not sticky like most other silicone I have had for other devices. Only $14.95 and a really nice product.
    On the site there's two versions, does the one with more coverage give screen protection? It looks like it might...not sure though and it also looks as if it blocks the ball.

OH and i like the case topic starter! Diff color though PLEASE. Puke green blah
    Last edited by Ub3rMario; 06-29-08 at 01:49 AM. Reason: forgot some comments
    06-29-08 01:45 AM
    I like that case a lot.

For some reason I like to feel the sleekness of my Berry in my hands. Fortunately, I haven't dropped her too much.
    06-29-08 01:46 AM
    ooohhh thats cute
    06-29-08 01:56 AM
    ooooh nice case! i just got a silicone one for now just to protect it. then again my screen already got scratched. not from falling but from my nephew's nail. get a screen protector!
    06-29-08 02:06 AM
    I disagree with this suggestion. I HAVE this and i've been using it for 6 days. I removed it for a battery pull today and noticed little etch marks at the bottom of the screen (about 1mm above the buttons beside the scroll ball). I thought it was dust, i try to wipe it off. Lo and behold they are scratches, caused by the case. I heard someone mention this before but i figured that might just be a lemon they got. I was so very wrong, the same exact thing happened to me.

Please, for the sake of your bb don't get this case. Waste of money, and it will make you feel like an ***** once it happens. Lol.
    Disagree all you like, you are one user. I have had mine for months and
    it has caused no damage to my phone. But that is just our 2 opinions.

As I said before, unlike you, I'm just not that anal about
    a phone. What happened to your or has not happened to my
    phone does not discount the value of the product.
    06-29-08 09:07 AM
    Disagree all you like, you are one user. I have had mine for months and it has caused no damage to my phone. But that is just our 2 opinions.
    What are these so-called "opinions"? I do not understand this concept. I can't find a record of these odd creatures in the CrackBerry archives either. Weird.
    06-29-08 09:12 AM
    i dont like it , it might be because of the color....
    06-29-08 10:00 AM
    not too crazy about the color but love the case....
    06-29-08 01:16 PM
    not crazy about the color but love the case
    06-29-08 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD