Was just wondering what cases people prefer. Right now I have a casemate barely there cuz I like the feel and look but know that my torch isn't fully protected. Sometimes I switch to the otterbox for piece of mind cuz it looks great and protects my phone great but adds bulk. Does anyone else use these cases or do u stick with a holster and keep ur torch as is?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-11 12:14 PM
    OEM leather pocket pouch. Bought the AGF GRT case and thought it added way to much bulk.
    04-18-11 12:23 PM
    I use the Seidio Active case and Seidio Innocase combo. They work great and the active provides better protection. My use of the Otterbox with my Torch was a Fail.
    04-18-11 12:53 PM
    oh goody ! another thread about cases

I personally use the AGF ENDO case + clip holster. Alternatively, i use the AGF GRT case + a leather holster for the 8830WE (fits great and the sleep magnet works great). or a naked torch, with the OEM leather pocket/pouch...

I have read poor reviews about the otterbox, if that helps, but again, there are about 5 other threads about cases that might haave some more opinions
    04-18-11 12:57 PM
    For me...no case. Totally naked
    04-18-11 04:04 PM
    Seidio Innocase.
    04-18-11 04:31 PM
    I have the Best Buy brand of the Seidio Innocase, which is called Platinum Series for Best Buy. Nice case with holster and a Zagg screen protector.
    04-18-11 04:57 PM
    oh goody ! another thread about cases
    HAHA that's exactly what I was thinking
    04-18-11 05:47 PM
    Seidio innocasse surface

04-18-11 06:44 PM
    Seidio Innocase Surface holster combo

04-18-11 06:55 PM
    I use the Seidio Active case and Seidio Innocase combo. They work great and the active provides better protection. My use of the Otterbox with my Torch was a Fail.
    What happened with ur otterbox?

04-18-11 11:44 PM
    For me...no case. Totally naked
    I love the torch look as is. Personally, I'd love to see it completely blacked out. But I'm very anal with my devices and don't like scratches or anything at all. I switch case to case and sometimes no case lol. If I had it all black, I'd probably have no case and just use the leather pocket

04-18-11 11:48 PM
    i love my torch naked. i have the leather pouch but i only use it when i put my phone in my bag.
    04-19-11 02:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD