05-09-10 09:45 PM
114 ... 345
tools
    Otter box impact silicon case....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-10 10:46 PM
    I got one if those as well..then I spend $11.99..free s&h on fleebay on my otter box impact..I thought it would be the same as my cheap one..but was I wrong....trust me on this one..the weight the feel on your hand...there is no comparison.

I gots a stupid silcone case wanna get an otterbox tho
    05-06-10 10:49 PM
    My storm 2 is naked. It looks sexy and with a case it looks like ****.

05-06-10 10:54 PM
    My storm 2 is naked. It looks sexy and with a case it looks like ****.

Very true...it does look sexxxy...but you don't want it to get scratched...do you?

05-06-10 11:10 PM
    Had a Casemate. Don't buy. I dropped my Storm 2 and of course it landed on the screen side causing the screen to crack.... had to buy a new BB. Now using Bodyglove case. If you looking for a case, I recommend you buy one that has a front as well as a back...
    05-07-10 07:02 AM
    Been using a case-mate hybrid case for 2 months. Sorry to hear your sad story.

I had to get replacement from case-mate due to a damaged outer case. I live in Malaysia and I had to rely on email to communicate with support from case-mate. Had to send pictures and scanned image of receipt. And the response was fast and my replacement is on its way. Great service.

I love their design. While waiting, I bought a case-mate Barely there case. I can't tolerate a naked phone. :-)

05-07-10 07:32 PM
    Seidio Innocase II Surface with Locking Holster.
    This is my setup as well.
    05-07-10 09:32 PM
    Sena Magnetic Flipper leather case, worth the money.
    05-09-10 06:50 PM
    I don't use a case. Au Natural.
    05-09-10 06:55 PM
    Otterbox Defender Case worth it IMO
    05-09-10 06:56 PM
    Casemate...feels safe and almost as good as nekked.
    05-09-10 07:20 PM
    have a otterbox commuter, but i find it a little bulky, and the rubber makes it hard to get in and out of my pockets, and hard to get the phone in and out of the case too. gonna try a Seidio Innocase II Surface next. hope i made the right choice this time.
    05-09-10 07:23 PM
    Now using Bodyglove case. If you looking for a case, I recommend you buy one that has a front as well as a back...
    I love that case but it's a mother-b!itch to take off if you need to do a battery pull. I snapped the side on it taking it off but that case is nice.
    05-09-10 07:24 PM
    ===== QUOTE dayoungdc ====

Now using Bodyglove case. If you looking for a case, I recommend you buy one that has a front as well as a back...

===== /QUOTE ====

I love that case but it's a mother-b!itch to take off if you need to do a battery pull. I snapped the side on it taking it off but that case is nice.
    Why not just use quickpull then YOu don't have take the case apart .

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-09-10 09:45 PM
114 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD