Hoping my Epik Case comes in the mail today... Does anyone have one? Is it sent via USPS?

I'm afraid to take my Storm2 anywhere naked -_-
    Yup. Post Office.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-10 11:01 AM
    Same here. Got a black one with silver peace signs on the back from the VZW store for $5.
    Is this exactly the same as the Case Mate Barely there case?

TIA
    04-19-10 03:25 PM
    Otterbox defender
    04-19-10 04:29 PM
    love my Epik Cases!!
    04-19-10 04:34 PM
    OK, just got my Pro Clear Epik Case in the mail and LOVE IT.

I would highly recommend this case to anyone, especially for its quality and price!
    04-19-10 04:39 PM
    Clear BB silicone skin.
    04-19-10 04:40 PM
    Some case I ordered off of Ebay, no name, but it's leather and it's pink! LOL
    04-19-10 04:41 PM
    Just ordered a Pro Clear Epik Case for my Storm2!

What case are you using and/or recommend?
    Thats the same one i have and i love it
    04-20-10 04:46 AM
    Case Mate Barely There

Same here. The silver one.
    04-20-10 06:38 AM
    Epik case/holster combo
    04-20-10 06:44 AM
    I just use a holster. Blackberry leather swivel.
    +1
    My Berry is Naked... I am thinking about the Blackberry Horizontal Leather Case just for an option... Found it on Amazon for $11.?? plus a couple of dollars shipping...
    04-20-10 07:46 AM
    Had a different case to start with -- one from Best Buy -- and it fell apart. So, went back to the trusted source of Seidio and couldn't be happier! Have both the Innocase II and the Locking Holster, secure and protected!
    04-20-10 08:29 AM
    Putting an order in for an Otterbox Defender, brother has one for his iPhone and swears by it. Closest thing to Kevlar for your phone, my last phone fell off a 24 foot ladder and hit bricks with no case, shattered the screen. Yikes, hope the Kevlar helps some
    04-20-10 11:26 AM
    I ordered a Boxwave Case for mine yesterday, the blue on with the diamond-cut look on the backside. Also ordered a screen protector from Boxwave.

I was torn between the CaseMate Barely There and the Boxwave case. I am not sure if I will like the Boxwave one; it claims to be thin, but we'll see when it gets here. If I don't like it, it's going back and then I'll order the CaseMate Barely There.
    04-21-10 01:58 PM
    Epik case FTW!! I have 3 lol... black, red and blue. They're so cheap so I bought 3 and just change colors when I get bored.

I also just bought a Case Mate Barely There case so I should get that in the mail soon.
    04-21-10 06:25 PM
    Epik case FTW!! I have 3 lol... black, red and blue. They're so cheap so I bought 3 and just change colors when I get bored.

I also just bought a Case Mate Barely There case so I should get that in the mail soon.
    Those are good lookin cases, wish they had one similar to the otterbox's
    04-21-10 06:40 PM
    Seidio for me. its been good to me.

04-21-10 08:35 PM
    Here's a review of several different pouch and holster cases, along with a mod to the Tour case to enable sleep mode on the Storm 2:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f145/pe...m-case-414937/
    04-21-10 08:44 PM
    Epik Resin cases are the best all around value IMO. They are cheap, look great and offer excellent protection. Epik cases also work great with the OEM BB Storm holster! (you don't have to pull really hard to get the phone out of the holster)

Although I like Incipio cases, they don't work well with the OEM BB Storm holster. Even with the Feather case, it is really hard to get the phone out of the holster. Also, when you drop you phone, the Feather case usually falls off the phone. The Silicrylic case is really nice too, but again doesn't work well with the holster.
    04-21-10 09:47 PM
    Where is the best place to get the Epik case? I don't see them in the CB store.
    04-22-10 05:26 AM
    Where is the best place to get the Epik case? I don't see them in the CB store.
    Here you go
    www.Degasis.net - Authorized Dealer of Epik Case Products for Smartphones - Blackberry Iphone Etc. - Authorized Dealer of Epik Case Products for Smartphones - Blackberry Iphone Etc.
    04-22-10 05:42 AM
    Otterbox defender.....
    04-22-10 08:28 AM
    By chance, does anyone have a pic of their Storm 2 with the Epik case on it? I looked on Degasis.net, and all the pics they show are just of the cases by themselves, not on the phone. I'd like to see how it looks.

Also, how much bulk does it add? I'm wanting to do some sort of plastic case for the phone, and hopefully find a leather carrying case to use along with it...I'm really particular about keeping my phones looking like new.
    04-22-10 11:46 AM
    By chance, does anyone have a pic of their Storm 2 with the Epik case on it? I looked on Degasis.net, and all the pics they show are just of the cases by themselves, not on the phone. I'd like to see how it looks.

Also, how much bulk does it add? I'm wanting to do some sort of plastic case for the phone, and hopefully find a leather carrying case to use along with it...I'm really particular about keeping my phones looking like new.
    I ran search and came across these:

I also run the Epik case for my 9550 as I stated above and I love it! Adds only minimal bulk and offers great protection! They're also semi transparent so you can still see the battery cover. Looks very cool.
    04-22-10 12:00 PM
    I ran search and came across these:

I also run the Epik case for my 9550 as I stated above and I love it! Adds only minimal bulk and offers great protection! They're also semi transparent so you can still see the battery cover. Looks very cool.

Cool; that's exactly the kind of pics I was looking for. Thanks! The Degasis site didn't really specify whether they were hard plastic or the flexi material. I'm very interested in the Epik, now that I see it's made of the flexi material. I'm not a fan of the hard cases...had one for my Pearl 8130, kept it one day and sent it back. Those things just add too much bulk for me.

I think I might just go ahead and order a couple Epik cases. The boyfriend will be getting his Storm 2 in about a week, so he's going to need a case as well.
    Last edited by stang.girl; 04-22-10 at 12:36 PM.
    04-22-10 12:22 PM
114 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD