05-09-10 09:45 PM
114 1234 ...
tools
    Case Mate Barely There - Black

I tried the Incipio Feather case but it broke only after a few weeks. I've had the Case Mate for a few months now with no problems.
    04-16-10 02:16 PM
    Platinum Series from Best Buy, got it from local store on offer at $25. Hard plastic case and separate holster with magnet. It adds some bulk but not to much.
    04-16-10 02:17 PM
    I just use a holster. Blackberry leather swivel.
    04-16-10 02:21 PM
    Commuter case + Seidio locking holster. Sometimes I sport it without the Commuter, it's also wrapped in an Invisibleshield. When I have the phone using only the IS, I use a BB magnet holster available in the CB store
    04-16-10 03:12 PM
    love my epik black case!! cheap and effective without sacrificing the look of the phone. i can't tell you how many people have said "there's a case on there?!?" when i take it off to show them the material it is made of.
    04-16-10 03:20 PM
    Got my order confirmation for my Clear Epik Case earlier today! So pumped.

Looks like there's a lot of Otters... I wanted to buy a Case-Mate Barely There, but didn't want to shell out too much right now. Maybe I'll change my mind in a few months, ha.

Anyone use a Seidio Innocase II Surface? Looks nice...
    04-16-10 06:13 PM
    blackberry is gonna stay in its birthday suit
    04-16-10 06:38 PM
    Incipio Silicrylic. 2 pc Combo "rubber" and thin hard plastic. Really sweet.
    Mine is pink..luv it.
    04-16-10 07:18 PM
    Using the body glove rubbery hard case you can get at VZW. I love it. A bit expensive but the rep gave me 25% off the case and screen protectors. Essentially free protectors because of this discount but I haven't put them on yet.

I can't say how much I love this case.
    04-16-10 08:44 PM
    Naked...and loving it!

2 things I've learned:

1. Screen protectors are worthless. The touchscreens are scratch-resistant glass, and the "protectors" don't really do anything but make them less sensitive (IMO). The way I see it, if an unfortunate incident happens to my phone that could crack the screen, no flimsy film is going to stop that from happening. As proof, I have exactly ZERO scratches on my screen, and I've had it unprotected since launch...and yes, I keep my phone in my pants pocket, right next to my keys and such, no damage at all.

2. I don't like cases. I don't really like anything that makes my phone "bigger". Like I mentioned, I like to keep it in my pocket, and I don't need anything adding extra bulk of any kind. Yeah, that might mean that I get a few extra scratches and dings on it, but let's face it, I don't plan on having this thing much longer than a year, 2 at the most...so why really care that much about it as long as it works. I may take some risk with this, but again, I'm pretty sure if I dropped my phone from a height high enough or onto a surface hard enough to do real damage, then there's a good chance that case won't really be much help anyway.

Just my 2
    04-16-10 09:54 PM
    otterbox commuter is what im rocking....
    04-16-10 10:20 PM
    After using the verizon silicone case, epik case, and otterbox commuter my phone is now without a case because i like being able to use the oem bb holster.
    04-16-10 10:57 PM
    If I'm just hanging around the house, its naked. At work or anytime I leave the house I put it in one of my epik cases. Yesterday was the red one for the Cardinals baseball game. Today is my new blue epik pro case. I have to say my smoke black epic case is my favorite. Its nice and snug and doesn't really change the look or feel of the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-10 10:56 AM
    Naked...and loving it!

2 things I've learned:

1. Screen protectors are worthless. The touchscreens are scratch-resistant glass, and the "protectors" don't really do anything but make them less sensitive (IMO). The way I see it, if an unfortunate incident happens to my phone that could crack the screen, no flimsy film is going to stop that from happening. As proof, I have exactly ZERO scratches on my screen, and I've had it unprotected since launch...and yes, I keep my phone in my pants pocket, right next to my keys and such, no damage at all.

2. I don't like cases. I don't really like anything that makes my phone "bigger". Like I mentioned, I like to keep it in my pocket, and I don't need anything adding extra bulk of any kind. Yeah, that might mean that I get a few extra scratches and dings on it, but let's face it, I don't plan on having this thing much longer than a year, 2 at the most...so why really care that much about it as long as it works. I may take some risk with this, but again, I'm pretty sure if I dropped my phone from a height high enough or onto a surface hard enough to do real damage, then there's a good chance that case won't really be much help anyway.

Just my 2
    Have you looked really close? I used to think the same thing and was pretty good about only having the phone and nothing else in my pocket. I ended up having several scratches. Not a big deal, they aren't very noticeable but I didn't think I would get them. I had to get a replacement since my earpiece speaker blew so I got the screen protectors from the verizon store. It went on pretty easily and has had zero effect on screen responsiveness. The phone works great.
    04-17-10 11:15 AM
    I like the Otterbox Commuter!
    04-17-10 11:59 AM
    Seidio Innocase II Surface with Locking Holster.
    04-17-10 12:31 PM
    I like my phone looking sleek. I just use a clear silicone skin case. Works for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-10 12:33 PM
    I have the Otterbox Defender is what I have.
    Ditto, have had it for a few weeks now and swear by it. Have dropped my S2 twice with it on accident and didn't even flinch. If you have an active/not soo phone friendly work/lifestyle then I highly suggest the Defender.
    04-17-10 12:41 PM
    Otterbox - it's the best!
    04-17-10 02:28 PM
    Otterbox Defender. I tried numerous others, but for what I do and how I live it's the closest thing to body armor for my S2 that I've found.
    04-17-10 06:20 PM
    Otterbox Defender
    04-17-10 09:20 PM
    Switch between the ob commuter and naked

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-17-10 09:28 PM
    Still rockin my commuter case from OB.
    04-18-10 12:12 AM
    Hoping my Epik Case comes in the mail today... Does anyone have one? Is it sent via USPS?

I'm afraid to take my Storm2 anywhere naked -_-
    04-19-10 08:55 AM
    Case Mate Barely There in Blue. Very thin but tried to use it in a holster made for a Storm II and it was just to snug to be useful. Occasionally, I would like to use a holster and don't want to remove my Case Mate. My old 8830 holster works...Maybe a new 8830 holster would be the answer.
    04-19-10 09:45 AM
114 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD