I Just bought this great case from Rocketfish mobile At Best Buy It was only $19.99+tax its a great case im a dork for the color red in cell cases so thats the color i got they also have Black,Clear,And Gun Cobalt I Will Reccomend This Case To Anybody!

I Am Very Happy With My Cell Case

They Dont Have The Red Case On The website but here is the link BestBuy.com - Search Results

I Hope You Enjoy These Cases
    07-31-09 03:07 PM
    I'm still rockin the palm sleeve that came with my phone, no case yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by misterzeno225; 07-31-09 at 03:48 PM.
    07-31-09 03:15 PM
    thats funny
    07-31-09 03:21 PM
    I carry it in a red BuiltNYC Hoodie case
    BUILT : Hoodie Camera Case

I bought mine at OfficeMax though.

I also still have that screen protector it came with on. But I have the Touchstone back on so I didn't buy that Rocketfish since it doesn't work with the Touchstone. I am debating if I want a Seidio case that will work with it....I wasn't thrilled with their stuff in the past.
    08-03-09 09:41 AM
    yeah i had a case on mine, but i just didn't like it, i hate when i tried to use the "back" feature and my finger kept hitting the side of the case, so i'm just rocking a screen protector and the sleeve that case with it for now.

i was also wanting to get a touch stone, do you guys know if there are any small cases out there that will alow touchstone charging with the case back still on?
    08-08-09 12:35 PM
    One drom sedido works with the touch stone but the one from rocketfish dosent

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 02:55 PM
    I'm using the included pouch.
    08-12-09 12:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD