I know there's a lot of threads about cases, but I can't find one that fits my situation exactly. And there are just so many to choose from.

Here's what I need.

I work at Home Depot and I'm outside playing in dirt all day in the garden center. I use my phone quite a bit and I need a case that will protect my storm from all the dirt and abuse it will take for sure. But I'm also looking for one that I can take off easily when I am not working and at home or where ever. (because I really don't like cases to begin with. I'm just weird like that lol) So that being said I would like a case that isn't huge or anything either.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
    03-15-09 07:23 PM
    alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
    03-15-09 07:23 PM
    The "leave it in your truck" case.
    03-15-09 07:24 PM
    check out OTTER BOX
    03-15-09 07:25 PM
    Siedio innocase II and holster

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 07:26 PM
    haha I can't leave it in my car. I'm communicating with my boss through out the day. We work for the plant vendors of Home Depot so we are around at different stores all the time.
    03-15-09 07:27 PM
    I bought my otterbox on here or you can look at it @www.otterbox.com it is worth the money, I work in construction and am quite pleased with it
    03-15-09 07:30 PM
    Just got the Seidio Innocase II with the clip holster, so far I'm loving it. Since getting my Storm, I've dropped it a couple times pulling it out of the leather case that I obtained when I first purchased it. Not sure if the Innocase II fits your need, but worth a look if you haven't already. I'll be honest too, I was hesitant about the Innocase, until I read a few threads here where someone who works there provided a lot of support to other people on the site having problems. Can't beat customer service like that, even if this site is a vendor. Regardless, they have other cases that may suit your requirements.
    03-15-09 08:27 PM
    Saran wrap or Otterbox... not much else will protect against soil/dirt.

-Cyrus
    03-15-09 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD