so i was wondering what to get for when my storm comes in and i figure what better way than to get feedback from the crackberry community.

so what are you guys using!!!!
    12-02-08 02:59 PM
    case:

Krusell Galaxy (very happy with it)

screen protector:

Boxwave ClearTouch™ Crystal (haven't received it, but use them on other sevices and have been very pleased.)

The cheap Verizon protctors actually are pretty decent if you can get them on w/o any bubbles/dust/wrinkles etc.
    12-02-08 05:02 PM
    I'll be using a full body kit from Phantom Skinz Cell Phone Screen Protectors, Accessories & Screen Covers | PhantomSkinz.com , and on top of that the Seidio Innocase Seidioonline - Your Leading Manufacturer of Smartphone Accessories .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-08 05:30 PM
    i guess im a big sucker for a cute sales girl but I bought quite a few verizon branded OEM accessories.

I bought the verizon 3 pack of screen protectors for 6 bucks after the VIP discount. (9.99 normally) - easy to apply but does leave bubbles initially no matter how careful you are. After a few days of normal use, they do iron themselves out and its perfect.

I also currently have the black silicone case which is excellent because it matches the phone perfectly and does not add any bulk to the phone. Its a great everyday case for people who like to throw phones in their pocket because it prevents minor scratches to the body from coins or keys. This was about 10 bucks after the VIP discount if i remember correctly. (15 normally?) It has the BlackBerry logo on the back so it looks very official!

For nights where i decide to go out bar hopping, i bought the clear plastic case which i think helps to protect it from some more physical abuse (dropping it on the floor after a few beers!) It comes in 2 pieces and clips together quite nicely. Downside is that it adds alot of bulk to the phone and makes it a pain to put in your pocket. I cant remember the price for this one.

Finally, I bought the leather sleeve which I am sad to say I am returning. It is extremely tight on the phone and I think it presses down on the screen which drains the battery. It is also to short and leaves the top portion exposed (BlackBerry Logo on up).
    12-02-08 05:53 PM
    I have a black BlackBerry skin and I bought a pack of screen protectors from Walmart for 5 bucks.
    12-02-08 05:57 PM
    I pu one of the screen protectors Verizon sells. I bought the black rubbery case with the flowers. Gay I know bit covers up the phone pretty good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-08 06:01 PM
    Zagg invisible shield. Pretty impressed.
    12-02-08 06:15 PM
    Verizon screen protectors, red silicone case, clear plastic case and leather Blackberry pouch!

What do you expect? My first Blackberry!
    12-02-08 06:21 PM
    Verizon screen protectors, red silicone case, clear plastic case and leather Blackberry pouch!

What do you expect? My first Blackberry!
    I'm assuming you rock the silicone case at certain times and the plastic case and pouch for other times?...and not together?

Is there a simple way to rock both the silicone case and pouch at the same time?...seems like a hassle to switch back and forth...not to mention the possibility of scratches when doing so

My first BB too! lol
    12-02-08 06:25 PM
    I'm using the Full Body Ghost Armor its crystal clear and
    I still have a scratch less phone. I would like to get a nice leather case, but I'm way to picky
    12-02-08 11:21 PM
    I'm using the Full Body Ghost Armor its crystal clear and
    I still have a scratch less phone. I would like to get a nice leather case, but I'm way to picky
    12-02-08 11:25 PM
    Im using the Verizon screen protectors and was using the rubberized hard case from handhelds but it busted when I tried to take it off today. Waiting on the Seidio case:

Seidioonline - Your Leading Manufacturer of Smartphone Accessories
    12-02-08 11:33 PM
    Full body Invisible Shield, I was hesitant to put it on at first but I'm glad I did.
    12-02-08 11:35 PM
    I have the Verizon screen protector on mine. Perfect install first try so I think I must have got lucky, no bubbles. I just use the case that came with my 8830 for it. Works nicely.
    12-02-08 11:44 PM
    Invisible Shield for me now. But I am wondering if I would have been better off with the Ghost Armor. Similar product, but I hear quite a few people like it better.
    12-02-08 11:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD