I had a silicone case and I hate it. It could go in to my pocket and it was way too bulky. I an leaning towards a hard cover case because I heard it isn't bulky, easy going into and out of the pocket, and it has a great protection. But it breaks easy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-09 12:11 PM
    Incipio Feather Light...hands down.

Don't get white...go with a darker color.

I've got a black one and LOVE it! It doesn't add bulk and it has a nice soft touch rubber feel but it still slides in and out of my pocket nicely.

myincipio.com

Or you can try Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page (it's a film that covers your phone). There are several companies (i.e. Ghost Armor, Clear Protector, Zagg Invisible Shield, etc.)
    Last edited by markhunsaker; 10-04-09 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Added more info
    10-04-09 12:15 PM
    Does it come with a warrenty and does the blue color look good?

10-04-09 12:21 PM
    I have the blue, looks pretty enough to draw a lot of attention . I would definitely recommend Incipio too
    10-04-09 12:23 PM
    I heard that the top and the bottom is not covered if it fell would that dent or break them

10-04-09 12:28 PM
    innocase 360 by seido is really nice
    10-04-09 12:32 PM
    If you're the least bit hard on your phone go with the otterbox defender. It protects every inch of the phone from drops dust and moisture. Without the belt clip it isn't too bulky

10-04-09 12:48 PM
    Case-Mate Barely There is awesome. Innocase 360 works great if you want full protection.
    10-04-09 12:51 PM
    The Incipio Feather Light does not cover the glossy black plastic pieces on the top and bottom. It runs up over the chrome bezel. It will protect your phone from small drops and scratches, especially on the back. But if you are prone to drop you phone often, the Feather Light might not be ruggedized enough. The otterbox is better for that. But the Otterbox is quite large compared to any other case. From me, the Feather Light is the best.
    10-04-09 01:22 PM
    How bulky is it will it add an extra centimeter or half a centimeter

10-04-09 01:39 PM
    I searched for a long time on the internet, and then one day I was walking past the Verizon store and decided to check what they had. They were selling a leather holster with a magnetic flap that locks it in place. It met my needs and was a good price, so I bought it on the spot. And the magnet does place the phone into the "holster" mode (for ring tones/vibrations/memory cleaning, etc...) I have to say that I've been really happy with it, until about a week ago. Last week the leather started splitting on both edges near the top of the magnet. I've only had the holster for about 6 months, and I take good care of it. So I'm disappointed about the splits in the leather, otherwise I have been really happy with it overall. Until a week ago I would have recommended it without any reservations, but now I'd have to think twice first.

Here's two pics. The first just shows a side view, and the second is a close-up of the cracks in the leather.
    10-04-09 03:29 PM
    How bulky is it will it add an extra centimeter or half a centimeter

The OtterBox adds about 1/4in in size to your Storm. I use it only when i go camping.
    Last edited by PensHockey; 10-04-09 at 04:00 PM.
    10-04-09 03:54 PM
    I had a silicone case and I hate it. It could go in to my pocket and it was way too bulky. I an leaning towards a hard cover case because I heard it isn't bulky, easy going into and out of the pocket, and it has a great protection. But it breaks easy.

I have 2 Black incipio feather cases and a dark blue for sale. They work great but i Love my BB holster better now. With the cases i cannot use the holster. But the is a 3rd party that makes a holster for any case. but its too late. BBM me if your interested. I still have the cases brand new in box.
    10-04-09 04:26 PM
    I have 2 Black incipio feather cases and a dark blue for sale. They work great but i Love my BB holster better now. With the cases i cannot use the holster. But the is a 3rd party that makes a holster for any case. but its too late. BBM me if your interested. I still have the cases brand new in box.
    I use the Case-Mate Barely There. I use the Tour holster and it fits perfect.
    10-04-09 05:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD