07-19-09 03:57 PM
46 12
tools
    I had posted earlier that I purchased the Seidio rubberized hard case from Blackberry Gadgets. Well, I got my Sprint Curve today and it doesn't quite fit. When you try and snap one corner, the other corner pops open. You try to snap that, the other will pop open again. I called Blackberry Gadgets and they said that I was the second person to call. The case I ordered said it was good for 83XX. If you go to Seidio's site, they have a case specifically for the 8330. When I talked to Blackberry tech support (on another issue), that guy said that all the Curve's were the same dimension. My suggestion...if you order this case be sure to order the one specific to your device. Blackberry Gadgets was nice enough to place an order for the new case and not charge me for the one I have. He told me to keep it. That's customer service!
    05-13-08 09:06 PM
    I had posted earlier that I purchased the Seidio rubberized hard case from Blackberry Gadgets. Well, I got my Sprint Curve today and it doesn't quite fit. When you try and snap one corner, the other corner pops open. You try to snap that, the other will pop open again. I called Blackberry Gadgets and they said that I was the second person to call. The case I ordered said it was good for 83XX. If you go to Seidio's site, they have a case specifically for the 8330. When I talked to Blackberry tech support (on another issue), that guy said that all the Curve's were the same dimension. My suggestion...if you order this case be sure to order the one specific to your device. Blackberry Gadgets was nice enough to place an order for the new case and not charge me for the one I have. He told me to keep it. That's customer service!
    Just clarify this, The rubberized case for Blackberry 8300/8310/8320 (GSM curve, AT&T and T-Mobile) is different from the one for Blackberru 8330 (CDMA Curve). Seidio has both. The size of GSM curve is slightly different from CDMA curve. Since our case is very slim and precise one, we develop one for each.

The link for Blackberry 8330 (CDMA Curve, Verizon and Sprint)

SUPER SLIM RUBBERIZED HARD CASE-BLACKBERRY 8330 - *CSR2BB8330-BK

Be sure you order the right one ! The matching holster is also different.
    Batteries and desktop cradle are the same

Seidio
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 05-13-08 at 09:46 PM.
    05-13-08 09:42 PM
    I have an Otterbox, and I love it. I have had my phone since Feb, and I took the phone out of the case the other day and it still looks brand new.
    05-13-08 09:51 PM
    I use a skin. I dropped my curve twice this week after going 7 months without a drop. Both drops were from waist hight onto parking lots (once asphalt the other on cemet). My curve survived without a scratch!
    05-13-08 10:31 PM
    Is there any case that with fit the blackberry curve 8310 WITH the silicone case on? I am seriously scared to take the silicone case off my phone because since the phone is so sleek, I keep thinking that I will drop the phone and my life will then be over....lol.
    05-13-08 11:06 PM
    Whatever you do, don't get one w/the swivel clip. Thoose things suck, get one with a belt loop or regular clip.
    05-13-08 11:50 PM
    I have my BB curve 8310 in a skin and then I use this case: BlackBerry Leather Side Pouch - ShopCrackBerry

Fits great! And the case has a slot for an ID etc. They say not to use it for cc's because of the magnet but I haven't had any problems so far.
    05-14-08 12:29 PM
    invisibleSHIELD | iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield[/url]) does what the website actually says it does? I think this would be a good option for me.
    I use Invisiblesheild....It exactly does what it says it does....Awesome product
    05-14-08 01:27 PM
    I use the Seidio rubberized case and love it, perfect fit on my 8310.
    05-14-08 03:14 PM
    I was supposed to get a bb curve 8310 next month but I got AT&T to approve an early upgrade and I'll be getting the phone next week. Now I'm on the hunt for a good case. I'd prefer to use a skin for when the phone is out of the case to protect from scratches. I found a case I like on Amazon but when I emailed the company, they said the sleep function might not work with the skin on because of the magnet. I'm also wondering how much the skin affects the speaker for music & speakerphone calls. I see that the skins on here have openings for the different ports/inputs/outputs but I don't see anything mentioned about the speaker.
    01-16-09 12:14 PM
    I use a white silicone skin and the invisible screen protector, not bulky and still see the beauty of the fone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-09 12:52 PM
    Does the sleep function work ok with the skin on?

I have my BB curve 8310 in a skin and then I use this case:
    Fits great! And the case has a slot for an ID etc. They say not to use it for cc's because of the magnet but I haven't had any problems so far.
    01-16-09 01:40 PM
    Blackberry branded silicon rubber case
    01-16-09 01:49 PM
    I just bought two RexRegina Morgan cases for my BlackBerry Curve 8320. The company makes exceptional Italian leather cases and they offer several styles depending on what you like. They offer clips, no clips, latches, embossed finishes, and diverse colors. They also include the Proximity Sensor that puts the BlackBerry into sleep mode while in the case.

However, I recommend you do not order them from CrackBerry.com... I did the first time and CrackBerry misrepresents the RexRegina products. I had to ship it back and take the $7 for shipping/return shipping as a personal loss. Instead go through rexregina.com.
    01-16-09 02:04 PM
    I'm going to purchase a BSE (full body) and back it with my silicone case.
    06-28-09 02:53 PM
    I use Invisiblesheild....It exactly does what it says it does....Awesome product
    Best Skins Ever are the same for a fraction of the cost..
    06-28-09 02:54 PM
    i just got an otterbox defender for my 8900 and the thing is a tank. i love it
    06-30-09 08:09 PM
    Best Skins Ever are the same for a fraction of the cost..
    to invisa shield my phone it costed like 30 damn dollars..
    07-02-09 11:59 PM
    I use the Body Glove Snap-On Hard Case. I love it. I switch between that and a leather top-load holster w/sleep function. I prefer the Body Glove.
    07-08-09 05:33 PM
    In the market for a case. What case of choice to you have on your curve?
    For my 8330, I use a Best Skins Ever clear skin (full body) covered by a silicone case that I bought on Amazon.com for super, super cheap. (the BSE was only 8.99 with shipping too)

Anyway, I have this combo because the case isnt airtight and little pieces of dirt and whatever may get in and scratch the phone. (that's where the BSE comes in and it's AMAZING!-- check their website!) The BSE on the other hand, doesnt absorb shock when dropped (because it's so thin, but don't get me wrong, it's INCREDIBLY scratch proof) It's an amazing combination and whenever i'm at home or in safe premises, i can take the phone out of the silicone and rock it nakkkked.

You can always PM me for more information.
    07-09-09 02:12 PM
    I just ordered the Innocase Surface Case in Rose Pink.. I'm using the clear gel one right now from eBay.. I love this one though because lint and dirt don't stick to it. I caved and ordered the Innocase though because it looked so pretty!

I saw a girl with one very similar to it and I'm hoping its the one I just ordered!
    07-19-09 03:57 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD