07-19-09 04:57 PM
46 12
tools
    In the market for a case. What case of choice to you have on your curve?
    05-11-08 12:16 PM
    I have a curve 8310. At work I use an otterbox. At home I switch between a leather blackberry holster and a Seidio clip holster with the extended Seidio battery and battery cover.
    05-11-08 12:26 PM
    I've looked everywhere for a slim leather case similar to the OEM that it came with. It seems that most of my phone drops happen when putting the phone in or out of the holster. My curve has never been in one and I have not dropped it yet.
    05-11-08 12:52 PM
    I use a leather holster.
    05-11-08 01:16 PM
    I generally don't use holsters, because things I wear on my hip have tendency to get banged around. So with my old phone I just slipped them in my pocket (my military uniform actually has a hidden pocket inside the leg cargo pockets that is perfect for phones!)

Does anyone know if InvisibleShield (invisibleSHIELD | iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield) does what the website actually says it does? I think this would be a good option for me.
    05-11-08 01:27 PM
    Does anyone know if InvisibleShield (invisibleSHIELD | iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield) does what the website actually says it does? I think this would be a good option for me.
    I don't personally use the Invisible Shield but have read where others are extremely happy with it.

For me, I use an OEM leather holester during the day. At night when the Curve is charging I use a silicon skin.
    05-11-08 01:37 PM
    I use the BlackBerry silicone skin on my pearl and I love it! I don't even have my curve yet but have ordered the skins for it!!!
    05-11-08 01:45 PM
    i use an otterbox, and leather holster with an invisible shield.
    05-11-08 01:49 PM
    I use the rubber skin, then a leather rim 8700 series case. (the leather case for the curve doesn't fit if you have the rubber skin on)
    05-11-08 02:10 PM
    the oem holster for usually but the silicone skin for when i get crunk so i can avoid scratching the phone when i drop it on drunkdials haha
    05-11-08 02:25 PM
    Right now I'm just using the BB Leather Swivel Holster with a Case Mate Privacy Screen Protector.

Thinking about upgrading to the Seidio Rubberized Hard Case (Black) with the Seidio Crystal/Rubberized/Skin Case Holster.

And of course, purchasing these items from ShopCrackBerry.com!
    05-11-08 02:27 PM
    I use the Blackberry Leather Swivel Pouch that I used with my old 8700c. I use a BB Skin on my curve and it fits perfectly in the pouch. My wife even bought one for her Curve.
    05-11-08 02:37 PM
    8330 and still using oem leather case. Prob gonna get a skin soon. What is the best screen protector?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-08 02:57 PM
    I love the case that came with it I only wish that I could use it with a silicone cover.what dose everyone use to put their phone in whn using a silicone cover or do u just put it in your pocket

05-11-08 03:14 PM
    I have the holster clip. I purchased a cer mount that charges and extends the signal strength. Im pretty brutal on phones so well see how long my first BB lasts
    05-11-08 03:53 PM
    I've got this for sale (shameless plug hehe)

http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/wts...tweight-34166/

Last edited by TIMELESS; 05-11-08 at 05:25 PM.
    05-11-08 05:23 PM
    I use the rubber skin, then a leather rim 8700 series case. (the leather case for the curve doesn't fit if you have the rubber skin on)
    Coosh, how is this working for you?

This is just about the same set up I am leaning towards. I love the pouch that my Curve came with- the sleep function, the trackball protection, the auto read. I keep my Curve in it and in my front pocket. I would like to have some extra protection when it's out though and not loose the pouch.

How does your skinned Curve slide into the 8700 case? How's the trackball? I'm thinking maybe an 8800 pouch would work for me (if they make one).

I want my pouch, a skin, and like a Seidio screen protector.
    05-12-08 12:19 AM
    I have the burgundy rubberized case and holster made by Seidio. I really like the protection I get from the case and the texture makes it more grippy. The holster has the sleep function and Seidio makes holsters for skinned and unskinned bb's.
    05-12-08 02:19 AM
    So I used to have this silicon cover for my Pearl that covered the keys, and I LOVED IT.

So now that I have an 8310, I've been SEARCHING for a similar silicon cover for it that covers the keys. Anyone know what I'm talking about, and/or know where to get one?

I've already tried ebay. No luck.
    05-12-08 02:28 AM
    I have both my Pearl and my Curve covered with RIM Blackberry 8800 8820 8830 Total Body Skin.

Given the way I treat my phone - I just stuff it in my pocket with my small change, keys, etc - I think that I shall have to replace this about once a year.
    05-12-08 07:01 AM
    I don't have my Curve yet, but I did order my accessories (the Seidio rubberized hard case and the screen protector from Clarivue). I currently have an 8830 and use the Seidio rubberized hard case. I really love it.
    05-13-08 04:02 AM
    i keep mine naked and use the SPE holster from cb
    its so nice
    05-13-08 04:06 AM
    I'm using the leather pouch it came with right now. but I have moist hands, and I'm waiting on my VZW store (Or their site) to get the Blue Seidio in stock..
    05-13-08 04:28 AM
    i use the oem leather holster case from my tmo dash i got last year. i had the clear case with the clip but when i was at work i bumped into a table.. of course it knocked my clip off and i lost my cell phone. i didnt even know that my cell phone was gone until i tried to used it so i just use that one
    05-13-08 02:26 PM
    I have both the InvisibleShield and OEM silicone skin on it. I have yet to buy a case because I am trying to find one that fits my needs best.

05-13-08 05:39 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD