02-02-10 09:15 AM
36 12
tools
    Just ordered the Otterbox defender, got a good price for a brand new one on EBay. Like the look it and it does seem to be a bit of a 'peoples favourite'.
    Just hoping it covers up an existing small scratch I have now!
    01-27-10 06:27 AM
    I'm currently still using the Ifrogz luxe case that I got on release day but I'm not happy with how it's holding up. The blue paint is wearing off on the whole right side. At some point I'll get a new case but I think I want the Incipio Silicrylic which is still out of stock.
    01-27-10 06:54 AM
    Just ordered the Otterbox defender, got a good price for a brand new one on EBay. Like the look it and it does seem to be a bit of a 'peoples favourite'.
    Just hoping it covers up an existing small scratch I have now!
    It covers the entire phone other than the keyboard, and screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-10 07:25 AM
    Wow you all spend a lot of money! I have a 3 dollar gel skin off ebay.
    using a three dollar case on a 500.00 phone?!?!?! really?

Last edited by mjneid; 01-27-10 at 10:55 AM.
    01-27-10 07:25 AM
    @mjneid, LMFAO

01-27-10 09:49 AM
    +1 for the seidio innocase II i also have the case-mate hybrid... i switch between the two
    01-27-10 10:15 AM
    I'm looking for a new case, and I'm wondering whether I should get the Seidio hard case from the ATT store, or the leather pocket from the CB store, any advice?
    I used the silicone case for my Nokia N95, as it is portable and against the scratches and damaged, someone like the hard case, and each has his strong point. if you like the hard cases for blackberry, you can have a look from there.
    Last edited by sakura88; 01-28-10 at 08:40 PM.
    01-28-10 08:06 PM
    No case right now but I have an Incipio Feather Light Case on its way.

01-28-10 08:44 PM
    I got the Innocase 2 and the epik resin is on its way!
    01-28-10 09:27 PM
    to the people that have the innocase 2 are the button cut outs big to actually youch the buttons themselves i like my epik resin but the buttons are sometimes hard to put and i press the screen in on the sides
    02-02-10 08:47 AM
    Started with the OtterBox Commuter, but switched to the Monaco Aluminum case when it became available. I have always preferred Monaco cases since they also protect the screen. I only put it in a case when I'm out and about. At home and at work it comes out of the case.
    How's the build quality on the Monaco, and how easy are they to put on and take off? Any risk of scratching the phone?

I was thinking of getting one, but I saw a picture where there was a huge gap between the case and screen, kind of like a cage surrounding it, and it looked terrible. Have not seen one in person and I do like the idea of the case being rugged. Like to hear your comments since you seem to have a few.
    02-02-10 09:15 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD