I am wondering what some good cases are for the 8130. I currently use a blackberry skin, but there is nothing protecting my screen or keyboard. I have had my BB since December and haven't had any problems with the skin case yet, but I am afraid if I drop my BB and it lands wrong the screen will be a gonner. I don't want a bulky case or a holster. Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-08 06:37 PM
    I tried one of the skins for awhile but realized that there was stuff on the underside scratching the back of my Pearl so I stopped using that. Otherwise I've had the hardest time finding a case that I like. I'd like to try the Seidio Super Slim Hybrid Hard Case but it's been on backorder and the date keeps getting pushed back plus I'd actually like to find a retailer that sells them so I can look at the thing before I buy it. Otherwise I haven't really seen many decent cases for the Pearl, if anyone has any suggestions on a case that would be great
    04-03-08 03:29 AM
    I just bought the Seidio Rubberized Hard case and it is absolutely excellent! I also put a screen protector over my pearl's screen. The seidio case fit the pearl very snug, wont move around @ all in the case. Its very easy to take off as well for those needed battery pulls too, however the case it still strong enough to hold together in the case of an accidental drop. Highly recommend any of the Seidio hard cases!
    04-03-08 12:00 PM
    I just have the regular skin on my Pearl. I love it, although investing in a hard case might not be a bad idea.
    04-03-08 12:14 PM
    hard case. i get em' on Ebay and always have a spare.
    04-03-08 12:16 PM
    I have a bunch of different colored gel skins I use. Also my 8130 has a BestSkinEver.com skin on it which totally protects it from scratches.
    04-03-08 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD