06-03-08 04:18 AM
42 12
tools
    seidio hybrid case with holster
    06-02-08 03:12 PM
    I have the Seidio Hybrid with the OEM Leather belt case.
    06-02-08 03:22 PM
    Seems alot of people are having these issues. The CDMA curve is just slightly bigger from what I've been reading on these forums. So cases that were made for the other Curves just aren't gonna fit. Did your case specifically say 8330? or just 8300 series?

On another note, why not get hubby his own?
    yes the site says WILL fit 8330 sad... that's why i bought it. Still works fine though

As for hubster, I took him to verizon coached him on the BB he was ready to buy, then Blamawhama Windows mobile took him over and he got a vx6800(vox) dang! stupid slide out keyboard!
    06-02-08 03:38 PM
    I was looking to see how many people are using the otterbox defender case like me....
    I've got the Otter Box for my 8310, and it's survived two severe beatings so far and save my baby! I highly recommend if you are prone to bad things. Or have a bad temper
    06-02-08 03:57 PM
    I've got the Otter Box for my 8310, and it's survived two severe beatings so far and save my baby! I highly recommend if you are prone to bad things. Or have a bad temper
    Stop throwing your phone against the wall!!
    06-02-08 04:26 PM
    I use the otterbox defender case it covers everything! its great
    06-02-08 04:35 PM
    Stop throwing your phone against the wall!!
    It was the kitchen counter.
    06-02-08 04:35 PM
    I'm currently using the one below. It's a Seidio hybrid case.

I am currrently using this same exact case, except it is for the CDMA (Sprint) Curve that I have. Love the way it feels in my hand. I keep mine in the purse most of the time, when I'm not using it. So this case works for me.
    06-02-08 05:17 PM
    yes the site says WILL fit 8330 sad... that's why i bought it. Still works fine though

As for hubster, I took him to verizon coached him on the BB he was ready to buy, then Blamawhama Windows mobile took him over and he got a vx6800(vox) dang! stupid slide out keyboard!
    Well if I HAD to use something WM. It would be something made by HTC. Next time, make him wait outside the store and you go inside and get the phone. LOL
    06-02-08 11:47 PM
    Well if I HAD to use something WM. It would be something made by HTC. Next time, make him wait outside the store and you go inside and get the phone. LOL
    Not me!! My last 2 phones were HTC Mogul & Touch and both were disasters right out the box. I seriously doubt I'll ever go back to WM again.
    06-02-08 11:52 PM
    Does anyone use both a skin and the leather blackberry oem beltclip holster?

If so, does the curve with the skin slide in and out of the holster effortlesly or does it stick and become clumsy?
    06-03-08 12:07 AM
    I'm rocking the Seidio Rubberized Slim Case! I love how it fits so perfectly with my pearl. I hope that one day they will make ones with cool designs and colors other tha black, blue and red.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-08 12:14 AM

I got this bad boy, except mine seems to fit better than it looks in that picture around the camera lens. I haven't dropped my phone once yet, but for the price it's a great front line defense for damage to the corners.

I have a leather holster with a flap for when I'm at work, and that one up there for play.
    06-03-08 12:28 AM
    I have the Seidio rubberized case. It does not come with a clip. I use the Seidio holster for skinned bb's to clip it to my jeans.
    06-03-08 02:34 AM
    www .provantage. com

I just got mine and love it! I got it here cheapest place I found just type blackberry in search.
    06-03-08 03:54 AM
    I use a silicone case in pink and red. I had the oem rubberised hard case in pink which I absolutely loved, but it was such a pain removing it when u needed to do a quick battery pull and I ended up scratching my bb in the proccess. Other than it was the perfect case for me but not anymore

06-03-08 04:11 AM
    I have a hard plastic on I got from the mall...but I can't use it cause I'm always having to reboot my phone

06-03-08 04:18 AM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD