06-03-08 04:18 AM
42 12
tools
    I was looking to see how many people are using the otterbox defender case like me....I havent heard alot of talk about it being in the main stream. I know it a little more bulky, but in my line of work being and engineer and in the field sometimes I need the protection. I was just wondering what other good durable cases there are out there....
    06-01-08 11:13 PM
    I'm sporting the otterbox defender case. Since I don't work in a extreme environment, I'm think about going for something less bulky.
    06-01-08 11:20 PM
    I have a skin that covers the call buttons, back and list, currently. I like it better than most skins cause it gives a bit more protection. But in the mail I have a Siedio super-slim rubberized for extended battery and one of the 2600-mah batteries. I have read good things about both, but we shall see soon.
    I'm currently using the one below. It's a Seidio hybrid case.

does that hybrid case ocver the screen? It is kinda hard to tell but it looks like a no to me. I have to have mine fully covered with the dust in the field working For caterpillar.
    06-01-08 11:22 PM
    does that hybrid case ocver the screen? It is kinda hard to tell but it looks like a no to me. I have to have mine fully covered with the dust in the field working For caterpillar.

no it doesn't. I have that case. it would be perfect if it covered the screen, but it does not.
    06-01-08 11:24 PM
    If you really need to worry about dust check out the otterbox, It'll be your best bet for keeping that out, it really covers everything.
    06-01-08 11:26 PM
    Nope but I got a screen protector there and trust me, you don't want it to cover the screen (like that Speck clear case) because tiny dust particles can get trapped under it and scratch your BB screen in the process.
    06-01-08 11:26 PM
    Thats what i have...the otterbox I mean. I love it although somewhat bulky. It comes with a screen protector to avoid any scratching.
    06-01-08 11:32 PM
    Seidio Rubberized Slim Case
    06-01-08 11:36 PM
    I own the otterbox and I love it, there's peace of mind know I have the otterbox protecting my curve

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-08 11:42 PM
    My cases haven't come yet; so in the meantime, I'm just using the sleeve it shipped with. I ordered 2 of them from Fortte- customizing to out the door takes 2-3 weeks. Most of the cases I've seen all just look so "manly;" I needed something that gives my BB a feminine touch.
    06-01-08 11:56 PM
    I use a best skin ever and nothing else. I like as little bulk as possible. I also have a BB rubber skin for if I need to have it in a bag or something for a longer period.

06-02-08 12:06 AM
    I have the Seidio Hybrid Case, battery cover and holster...Love it...Actually, was driving home and had my Jawbone 2 connected and the blue LED light seemed to light up the crystal cover...Trivial I know, but the case is great...Fit and finish is top notch...I'll get another in a heartbeat...
    06-02-08 12:26 AM
    -----

Do those cases have a slim clip on the back by chance?

-----
    06-02-08 12:39 AM
    Seidio full rubberized in black, plus the holster. I just don't have words that sum up how much I love this combo.
    06-02-08 12:45 AM
    otterbox here... 1 question though, mine doesn't click in the corner all the way... i have the 8330 (said it would fit) anyone else having this issue? but even so it's uber protected. From the elements, from me , the kids and esspecially the hubz.
    06-02-08 01:10 AM
    otterbox here... 1 question though, mine doesn't click in the corner all the way... i have the 8330 (said it would fit) anyone else having this issue? but even so it's uber protected. From the elements, from me , the kids and esspecially the hubz.
    Seems alot of people are having these issues. The CDMA curve is just slightly bigger from what I've been reading on these forums. So cases that were made for the other Curves just aren't gonna fit. Did your case specifically say 8330? or just 8300 series?

On another note, why not get hubby his own?
    06-02-08 01:41 AM
    I am waiting for the BSE that just came out for the 8330...and I use the OEM wristlet wallet style. I also have the sleeve and a black OEM silicone skin...
    06-02-08 03:22 AM
    -----

Does anyone know if the Seidio case has a clip on the back?

-----
    06-02-08 10:43 AM
    -----

Does anyone know if the Seidio case has a clip on the back?

-----
    The Seidio case itself does NOT have a clip on it. I have the Slim Rebberized one (all black). I got the combo with the holster and so far VERY happy with my purchase.

However not too happy with the screen guard I got from Seidio. I took my time and still left a small bubble - not too bad but when I snapped the case on the corners popped up and i cannot get them to stay down. Oh well, I got three so maybe I'll try another one.
    06-02-08 10:51 AM
    I use the Seidio Slim Rubberized Case. I luv it

06-02-08 01:00 PM
    Just got my Otterbox and I really like it.
    06-02-08 02:43 PM
    seidio superslim hard case
    06-02-08 02:46 PM
    I use the Full Body Invisible Shield with a Seidio Holster. I like it because it shows the phone off with a little added protection with the Shield.
    06-02-08 03:10 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD