Hi Everyone,

I am just curious what case do you have on your Blackberry Bold 9700 and which one is GOOD? I plan on getting one... please provide URL!

Thanks!
    01-23-10 02:58 AM
    I'm currently using the Otterbox Commuter Case.
    BlackBerry Bold 9700 Commuter Case // OtterBox.com

But I'm also eyeing the Vaja iVolution Top Cases for BlackBerry.
    Vaja - Leather Products

If I ever decided to order one, it will probably be the last thing that I will buy for my phone!
    01-23-10 04:02 AM
    No case, just an 8900 factory sleeve. Fits perfect, fits in my pocket and protects the phone. It was free too because the fianc liked the factory 9700 holster better so we swapped. Win - win!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-10 05:15 AM
    I have a seidio innocase, a case mate barely there, and a beyza pouch. I use the case mate the most.
    01-23-10 08:04 AM
    i use a skin on mine, but here is the kicker......It fits perfectly in a Bold 9000 holster with the skin on. You should try it.
    01-23-10 08:42 AM
    No case never carry a case sorry, but the otterbox ones look cool!
    01-23-10 08:47 AM
    I love my otter box impact case. Doesn't add bulk to the phone, even though its a thick rubber casing. Full access to the keyboard, convenience keys, ports and camera. I love it.

01-23-10 09:07 AM
    I'm also using the otterbox commuter. Defender is too bulky for me.
    01-23-10 09:33 AM
    ...just using the holster/beltclip that came with the 9700.
    01-23-10 10:45 AM
    Seidio Innocase II and also have a BB OEM skin
    01-23-10 01:20 PM
    Otterbox Commuter for me.
    01-23-10 01:44 PM
    Just got a Case Mate Signature series for 9700 (the leather one), which I loved on my 8900. Also have a Case Mate Barely There (looks smashing, but I don't know if it offers any protection in a hard fall), and Siedo Innocase.
    01-23-10 02:43 PM
    Ive got a case-mate barely there case on mine. Its open in the front but completely covers the back and two sides-Im fairly easy on my devices.
    01-23-10 05:18 PM
    01-23-10 08:39 PM
    Had the Seido Inocase, sucked....ugly as well. Got the otterbox commuter, EXCELLENT case!!!!! Barely any extra bulk, great grip, seals well, looks great, good price!

I want to get a Vaja iVolution top....looks really nice, just unsure about how it opens...but nothing is sexier than man sewn leather anything.
    01-23-10 09:23 PM
    yest i bought & was usin a hard snap on case but i took it off & im returnin it...i like the protection but its too bulky & hard for me to use the keys on the left & right ends {q, a, alt, etc}...i just ordered a case-mate in royal blue matte yest since it doesnt look like it blocks the area next to those keys {can any1 w/ a case-mate comment on this & how they like it & if they have the royal blue matte one?} im a lil upset i didnt check this forum out sooner b/c i prob woulda gone w/ & might still buy the epik case~it looks awesome! vietalogy how do u like it? is it similar to the toughness of the amzer luxe argyle hard silicon case? i cant post the link to the amzer case b/c i dont have 10 posts yet =( but u can find it on amazon...i tried it out yest @ the mall but didnt get it b/c i wasnt crazy about the argyle pattern...but i liked it b/c its more durable than the soft silicone cases that stretch over time...
    01-24-10 05:39 PM
    Using the Otterbox commuter case with an OEM bold 9000 holster. Works great!

01-24-10 05:51 PM
    I really wish I knew who made the silicone gummy case I have...it's not the OEM RIM one, there's no logo or anything on it. I looked at the RIM one over the weekend and I think mine is a bit thicker than that, and it covers more at the top. I have looked at various ones online and none look like mine lol. I got it at the AT&T store when I bought the phone, and I don't think I got any packaging with it. Anyway, I quite like it, the fit is nice and snug. It does have a seam around the edges and maybe some people wouldn't like that. It doesn't bother me though. The only thing I don't like about it is that it tends to attract lint/cat hairs but probably all silicone cases would do that.

I have looked at some of the hard cases but I'm not sure I see the point other than customization. I guess it protects the back and some of the sides from scratches, but most leave the whole front of the phone exposed. I like the silicone case because it is a bit higher than the screen and keyboard so should keep things off it a bit better.
    01-25-10 10:11 AM
    I have a Otterbox Defender which I LOVE the most, Epik case which is awesome when im at home and I have skin for it too.
    01-25-10 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD