I'm trying to find something like this:

Belkin : Slim-Fit Case for iPhone

I had it for my iPhone and it was perfect. It was made for the phone (not universal) so it fit really snug, never fell out, and it was very thin and small.

I can't seem to find anything good or like this for the Curve. The ones I am finding are HUGE and thick, or universal so they really don't fit well.
    10-15-08 11:03 AM
    I will watch this space, as I too am finding it hard to track the exact case I need. I need exactly like the above, providing there is a belt clip or belt loop attached. Normally, the swivel belts stick out a mile, and become cumbersome!
    10-15-08 11:41 AM
    Well yea, the belt clip should be a "gimme" as that makes sense. I don't want to buy a case and then stuff it in my pocket. I looked on eBay and they are all cheap cumbersome cases.

This OEM is on par with what I am finding, it's HUGE! I saw this in Best Buy or something like it and it's just entirely too big. The phone is not that big, there is no need to triple the footprint of the phone with a case.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Blackberry-OEM-CURVE-8300-8310-8320-Case-Belt-Clip-AT-T_W0QQitemZ330272488286QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item330 272488286&_trkparms=72%3A1205|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A1 2|240%3A1308&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
    Last edited by Matth3w; 10-15-08 at 11:47 AM.
    10-15-08 11:44 AM
    I use this one I picked up at AT&T

Black Leather Pouch - RIM Curve - Cell Phone Accessories - | Wireless from AT&T, formerly Cingular

I use to use this one and I love it except the clip is poorly made for someone like me who wears it on their left side. It kept getting caught on the seat belt. I went through 3 of them in less than 6 months. The only good thing is that I only had to pay for it once. AT&T gave me 3 copies of the original receipt so I was able to bring it back each time it broke. I still have a brand new one in my trunk.

Black Leather Case/Holster Combo - RIM Blackberry Curve - Cell Phone Accessories - | Wireless from AT&T, formerly Cingular
    10-15-08 11:53 AM
    I use three cases with clips. Two of them are below. The third is a T-Mobile OEM case for which I cannot find a picture.

Leather case for BlackBerry Curve 8300/8310/8320

SENA CASES :: BLACKBERRY 8300-8310-8320-8330 CURVE MAGNETFLIPPER CASES
    10-15-08 12:04 PM
    I use this one I picked up at AT&T

Black Leather Pouch - RIM Curve - Cell Phone Accessories - | Wireless from AT&T, formerly Cingular

I use to use this one and I love it except the clip is poorly made for someone like me who wears it on their left side. It kept getting caught on the seat belt. I went through 3 of them in less than 6 months. The only good thing is that I only had to pay for it once. AT&T gave me 3 copies of the original receipt so I was able to bring it back each time it broke. I still have a brand new one in my trunk.

Black Leather Case/Holster Combo - RIM Blackberry Curve - Cell Phone Accessories - | Wireless from AT&T, formerly Cingular
    This is the exact case above that I was saying is HIDEOUS.
    10-19-08 08:31 PM
    I use three cases with clips. Two of them are below. The third is a T-Mobile OEM case for which I cannot find a picture.

Leather case for BlackBerry Curve 8300/8310/8320

SENA CASES :: BLACKBERRY 8300-8310-8320-8330 CURVE MAGNETFLIPPER CASES
    These don't look at all like what I was asking for.
    10-19-08 08:31 PM
    The case I use I got from verizon wireless. Go to Blackberry 8330 Accessories and look for "Belt Clips and Cases". It's item #36855, the Leather Side Pouch.

It has a strong belt clip, doesn't add much size/weight and the magnetic flap catch has the added benifit of putting the phone in standby when you slide it in to the pouch. If you have the keypad lock set to "auto" the magnet will lock the keys as well.

(I would have included the URL, but I'm not allowed to - haven't got my first 'Berry' yet. Oh well, all good things come to those who wait).
    Last edited by Toolman1961; 10-19-08 at 09:36 PM.
    10-19-08 09:33 PM
    Fortte leather side case with fixed clip - thin, rests close to body, opens easily and Curve slips right in and out. Also has a sleeper magnet.
    10-19-08 09:42 PM
    I have the Seido case+holster. I like it for the most part except that the case itself seems to add to the bulk. I do like the vertical holster though.
    At work (and usually during the week) I use the side pouch from Verizon Wireless. I found that it doesn't snag on anything as it's in line with my belt. All of my other phones would catch on something using a vertical holster.

I just disable the side key on my Curver and can push the BB out from the underside of the holster. Plus, it's got a sleeper magnet!
    It's just good for 'naked' BB's though. The skin I got from Verizon (also a Seido, I believe) adds too much bulk in the side holster.
    10-20-08 09:56 AM
    I'm using a $5 clear case I got from ebay. Although I think I need a BSE skin because dust is getting under the case.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-08 12:13 PM
    I'm using the OEM one that came with 8320.

Have yet to find a better one with a sleep magnet that will fit in my pocket.
    I have an OEM silicone skin that I like but still need better screen protection.

\\Refuse to wear it on my belt - been called a ****** one to many times.
    10-20-08 02:22 PM
    I am using the Otter Case,

I had been bouncing around various other BB oem cases never finding one I like, I can say that after a week including 1 flight, and 2 days working a trade show the otter is by far the best case I have used.
    10-20-08 02:25 PM
    I'm using the OEM 8120 Leather Holster for my 8220 Flip.
    10-20-08 02:28 PM
    I'm using the body glove case. I like it. It has a good plastic screen to protect my curves display. Besides I work in a corporate vzw store so I'm limited in only using what we sell in the store. I like that I can switch it from clip to no clip. At work I wear it on my belt afterwards when I'm not in business atire I don't use the clip at all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-08 02:36 PM
    These don't look at all like what I was asking for.
    Okay. Sorry.
    10-20-08 02:58 PM
    I use the same one as THEBRONX does and I love it. I've had it pretty much since I got my BB (Sep 07) and it hasn't given me any problems. It's nice and snug and the rotating clip keeps it comfortable when I'm sitting and driving.
    10-20-08 05:10 PM
    I'm on my third case. One requirement for me that eliminates many cases is that it has to have the magnet for in-holster and out-of-holster operation. The first one was a leather case with magnetic flap. It lasted 2 months before the leather started coming apart. 2nd case was the clip holster which offered no protection but was quick to draw and very compact. Problem with it was that the phone comes out occasionally and drops to the floor. After the first time, I couldn't risk cracking the phone screen. The case now is the Otterbox Defender for the Curve. Provides a lot of protection and I believe the speaker, ringtones, and alerts come thru better due to the hard plastic case under the rubberized layer. The only downside so far is that the phone is a good bit larger. The curve now is approximately the size of the old 8703.
    10-20-08 07:40 PM
    I'm currently using the "Glove Snap-On for RIM Blackberry 8330". You can find a good pic on the Body Glove website. My main reqm't is that I have a case that always stays on the phone to protect against drops and it would be nice for to be as less bulky as possible. This one is very bulky and the plexiglass which protects the screen is all scratched up now. And if I drop it, it protects the phone for the most part, but the case always comes apart, but doesn't break. I need another one. This is great to see all of the choices out there. I'm leaning towards the Otter since I'm already used to bulk.
    10-20-08 09:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD