...still fit into the oem leather holster? Pictures would be very helpful? Also looking for a case/skin (that fits) that has good grip. Appreciate the help.

I'm liking the Seidio Innocase II from the info here just thought I'd ask what else was out there that yall use and can still get into the oem holster?

Thanks
    12-16-09 01:55 PM
    ^^ help. Anyone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-09 05:06 PM
    Epik case do a search on these forums to see pics. Also someone said it will still fit into the holster.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-09 05:55 PM
    The Case-mate Barely There fits in the holster. Tight fit though.
    12-16-09 06:14 PM
    the oem skin will fit in the holster and also in the 9000 leather pouch
    12-16-09 06:58 PM
    I found this case and skin combo very durable. It is called "otter box". However, it is pricey. Dropped the salesperson phone on the ground and landed on the plastic side. The skin goes over your blackberry and then the plastic covers the rest of it. A great case and fits the waist case that comes with the 9700. It will take time to stretch but overall a great case thus far. Hope this helps.
    12-16-09 07:08 PM
    Tried the oem silicone skin but it was hard to pull out of the oem holster. I have a black Epik skin and its awesome. It is much easier to use with the oem holster. Hit up justind2473, he's selling them.
    12-16-09 07:15 PM
    ...still fit into the oem leather holster? Pictures would be very helpful? Also looking for a case/skin (that fits) that has good grip. Appreciate the help.

I'm liking the Seidio Innocase II from the info here just thought I'd ask what else was out there that yall use and can still get into the oem holster?

Thanks
    i have the oem skin its great got it from amazon for like 7 $ tight fit to the oem case but got loose up now over time
    12-16-09 07:36 PM
    Epik TPU Resin cases are really good.
    12-16-09 10:39 PM
    Innocase II. ALWAYS!
    12-17-09 01:08 AM
    been using the Leather Pocket OEM and like it a lot, but just ordered 2 of the Epik Cases from Justin, need something to put my phone in to protect it more where the BSE just wont cut it......and where i can plug in headphones.....(Snowboarding while listening to music)
    12-17-09 01:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD