What would be the best case for the 8330, that has good protection without adding too much bulk to the device. I keep my 8330 in my pocket most of the time, so I need a case that will fit comfortably in my pocket. Any comments or suggestions would be much appreciated.
    08-12-09 11:58 AM
    If you are just looking to protect from scratches, I would suggest a skin case like one from Best Skins Ever (BSE) or ZAGG (if you want to spend more money).

BSE 8330 Skin
    08-12-09 12:05 PM
    Body Glove is a good case, it doesn't add to much bulk.

IMO the best case is the Otterbox Defender.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 12:19 PM
    If you are just looking to protect from scratches, I would suggest a skin case like one from Best Skins Ever (BSE) or ZAGG (if you want to spend more money).

BSE 8330 Skin
    i would go with zagg. i've had the same full body one on since i got my phone in may. still looks brand new
    08-12-09 12:20 PM
    OEM silicone skins are pretty nice. Adds some shock protection and grip to the device without being bulky.
    08-12-09 12:26 PM
    I also agree the otterbox is the best. First purchase I made after getting my new 8330 as I sold myb last one while I had the iphone. But since u said it has to go in your pocket I'd say body glove w a zagg on it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 12:28 PM
    I have an Otterbox and love it, but it isn't for everyone. If you don't mind the added bulk, it's unbeatable as far as protection goes, but it is definitely quite a bit bulkier than a basic BB skin or screen cover, but it's really grown on me.
    08-12-09 12:38 PM
    what about a screen protector, any preferences? I feel like it wouldnt be a bad idea to put one on, I have heard the 8330s screen scratches easily.
    08-12-09 12:43 PM
    If you keep it in your pocket I wouldn't get a silicon case...they're really "grippy" and make it difficult to easily slide it in and out (I have one for my iPod and have that problem). I ordered from Seidio an Innocase Hybrid and Ultimate Screen guard and am just waiting for them to get here.
    08-12-09 12:46 PM
    it seemed at little bulky for me. but it did look like it offered a good amount of protection.
    08-12-09 12:50 PM
    What would be the best case for the 8330, that has good protection without adding too much bulk to the device. I keep my 8330 in my pocket most of the time, so I need a case that will fit comfortably in my pocket. Any comments or suggestions would be much appreciated.
    Honestly, I searched E-Bay and got a black case, screen protector and car charger all for about 6 bucks. Case is great, I've dropped the phone once and the case and phone held up well. Got the screen protector and all I do is clean it...no scratches etc on that.

I don't know brand name and it is obviously cheap plastic, but for the last 3 months, it has held up well for me.

Definitly load quickpull on your phone so you don't have to take the case off to pull the battery.
    08-12-09 03:48 PM
    Just wanted to say that I dropped my BB from about 5 feet up today onto a tile floor. My Seidio hybrid case flew apart and the screen protector got a few little marks on it but the BB itself is working perfectly, so glad I had the case on I think the case splitting apart (it wasn't damaged just had to be snapped back on) absorbed some of the energy of the fall.
    08-29-09 07:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD