I am not easy on phones and my kids are worse. All three of us have 8330 Curves and I have been using the "pouch" which comes with it, but they have chosen to chuck those and just use a neoprene cover. Both have discarded the screen protector plastic that I gave them. Has anybody used the Otter box or some of the hard cases?
    08-17-08 01:12 PM
    Take a look in the bb accessories section. Lots of good info there

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-08 01:30 PM
    The otter Box is the best case I have one.
    08-17-08 01:35 PM
    I'm also trying to figure out what kind of case and screen protector to use on my 8310! It kind of scares me to put a skin on my BB; if it doesn't turn out flawless, it'll drive me insane! I've spent a lot of time looking up my different options and I'm still confused as to what I should get. Please help!
    08-17-08 01:45 PM
    i've heard great things about Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page and i have the ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | iPhone, iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield. they're supposedly both the same, but i hear that they're cut different from each other. the choice is really up to you. the application is scarier than it actually is. just remember to read the instructions fully before you apply them and relax, and follow the directions as they say so.

here's a great tutorial on how to apply the BSE product:
    08-17-08 02:20 PM
    Naked bb all the way here.....

08-17-08 02:33 PM
    bse for my screen and seidio innocase for whole body protection. works great for me!
    08-17-08 02:40 PM
    I have invisibileSheild and love it. If you want you can goto youtube and see strength tests and scratch tests.
    08-17-08 03:06 PM
    I have the otterbox and it truly is the toughest case out there. Now with that said, it is also not what a teenager would consider "stylish". Although I would think that, unless they are paying for them, you should be able to dictate the type of protection used.

08-17-08 05:36 PM
    I, Like you, bought both my young daughters the curve 8330. While I use the yellow and black Otterbox (without the keyboard shield), both my kids have something different. My oldest daughter has the Body Glove. I bought this for myself before the otterbox. Its fantastic. Rubberized hard snap together case with a rigid plastic screen protector built into the top half and an optional belt clip. Now my youngest daughter likes to, ah.. Go naked. She just uses one of those fancy magnetic flapped blackberry purses from the Verizon store. Good luck in your search.

08-17-08 06:17 PM
    I really like the seidio rubberized hard case. Different color selections and adds very little bulk. I bought mine from vzw but the crackberry store also sells them. Though VZW was 5.00 cheaper!
    08-17-08 06:34 PM
    I'll be getting my Bold soon, and arranged to have it first shipped to Zagg where their pros will apply their Invisible Shield to it and get it back to me - you're without a phone for a day or two, but it's a perfect application. (I did the last 3 myself - getting too old to be good at it).
    08-18-08 09:06 AM
    all i use is a skin, or a naked berry since I got my pink housing, with a BSE of course, she is just to fabulous to be in a case, she has too many curves to show off!!!!
    08-18-08 09:19 AM
    seidio case and extended battery case makes the berry face you're body so you dont crack the screen and its secured very well
    08-18-08 03:55 PM
    Seidio rubberized hard case here. Its great! Durable and tight fit makes the berry feel rugged without bulk.

08-18-08 06:50 PM
    08-18-08 08:45 PM
    I love my Seidio case/holster. Might not be as tough as the Otterbox, but does the job I need with less bulk.
    08-18-08 08:51 PM
    Just got my yellow and black Otter Box and love it. I am very hard on phones and have always used Otter Box and they have always protected them very well. Good Luck on your search.
    08-18-08 08:57 PM
    I have a BSE on my screen and a Seidio super slim hybrid case for the whole body and I love both!
    08-30-08 08:51 PM