I had a flexi-skin case from boxwave, I actually really liked it...well up until my dogs chose to like it more. Now I am looking to get a new one.

Any suggestions/recommendations on good cases. I dont like hard cases, and I dont like my cases/covers to be bulky. The Flexi-skin was light and soft which I really liked, but it was slightly flimsy?

Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.
    04-07-09 04:02 PM
    Do you carry your phone on your beltline or in your pocket..
    04-07-09 04:25 PM
    Do you carry your phone on your beltline or in your pocket..
    I use my belt to hold up my pants and match my shoes, not as business utility belt.

....In other words, in my pocket.
    04-07-09 04:40 PM
    I had a flexi-skin case from boxwave, I actually really liked it...well up until my dogs chose to like it more. Now I am looking to get a new one.

Any suggestions/recommendations on good cases. I dont like hard cases, and I dont like my cases/covers to be bulky. The Flexi-skin was light and soft which I really liked, but it was slightly flimsy?

well the otter box to me is the best i know people hate it cause its bulky
    but these phones are pretty vulnerable to anything!
    04-07-09 04:46 PM
    I like the Seidio Innocase, not the Seidio II. It has a nice texture but is stable unlike the rubber skins. I have dropped the phone twice and all is well.
    04-07-09 04:49 PM
    I have the BB leather pouch and LOVE IT. I also have the Seidio Innocase and like that too for when im feeling a little frisky
    04-07-09 04:51 PM
    I just bought the vaja case. Its leather and not bulky at all. Got it without the clip and it fits into my pocket. Little expensive, but I love it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 05:08 PM
    I like the Seidio Innocase. It does not add much bulk to the phone and will protect it from dents/scratches from objects and/or falls. It also allows easy access to all buttons and adds a nice texture to the phone for grip. Check it out...

Innocase Surface, Black

It also comes in different colors, but I just keep mine in black.
    04-07-09 05:11 PM
    I have the BB leather pouch and LOVE IT. I also have the Seidio Innocase and like that too for when im feeling a little frisky
    Ditto the leather pouch rocks

04-07-09 06:34 PM
    I wouldn't recommend the Innocase II Surface...unless you would like to finish to start pealing within a month. If that's ok...the case is awesome.
    04-07-09 07:55 PM
    I had the verizon silicone case...to sticky for me in and out of pocket and too flimsy on the sides. I bought the Sedio Innocase I with leather holster...had one for my curve and loved it...very disappointed with the storm version. The left side wiggled and squeeked from day one. Felt cheap and drove me nuts. So I ordered the Incipio Silycrist case...got it today...its awesome! No thicker than Innocase, thicker silicone than verizon with no flimsiness, and the plastic back keeps it from sticking! Best of both worlds...shock protection from silicone but tight and hard protection for the phone. It fits in the innocase holster! Feels and looks great! Very easy to remove for a battery pull...innocase was horrible for that...I highly recommend the incipio case. Do a search....someone put a nice review of it on here a while ago.

04-07-09 09:16 PM
    i got the one from the verizon store that is a thicker rubber, and it actually has a tire tread mark on the back, but its enough that i can drop it onto concrete and does no phase it. it was only $12 bucks. its thick but not too thick to be uncomfortable in your front pocket
    04-07-09 09:18 PM
    i should add i drop my phone on average 2-3 times a day when getting out of my car, and the case nor the phone show any damage.

and here it is on there website :

well it wont let me post the link since i'm still new to posting on the site, too bad i've been frequenting this site for about 5 months now, just never registered. so if you are interested in seeing the cover i am talking about, go i'll try this: just take out all the spaces and check out the site

verizonwireless.
    com
    /b2c
    /store
    /accessory?
    action=
    accessoryDetails&archetypeId
    =10984
    04-07-09 09:31 PM
    well the otter box to me is the best i know people hate it cause its bulky
    but these phones are pretty vulnerable to anything!
    YEAH!!!!!!!!! GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!
    04-07-09 09:40 PM

If you liked that case so much why don't you buy another?
    04-07-09 09:47 PM
    I had the OEM rubber case but I just got the new Case-Mate one. Its great and provides complete coverage, only the screen and lock/mute buttons are exposed. I saved 3$ and got it from an Ebay store.
    Definitely only second to the Otterbox
    04-07-09 10:19 PM
    invisible shield for me !!! had the tire looking silicone case from verizon. was good, great fit but made it a little too bulky, but other than that no real complaints. had the IS for almost a week now and love it
    04-07-09 10:59 PM
    I just ordered a case-mate smart skin in black for my storm. It covers the gaps on the sides and the keys, so it prevents the dust from getting in. It also covers the keys with rubber keys, so nothing can get between the keys.
    04-07-09 11:03 PM

I hope the Storm wasn't in it, I couldn't imagine a dog slobbering all over mine!
    04-08-09 07:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD