08-23-13 09:49 AM
34 12
tools
    I have an 8830 and have been using the leather-like 'sleeve'-like case that came in the box with the phone. I've been thinking I'd like a case just like this (slim, no belt clip) but with a magnetic clip over top in case I'm absentminded and pick the case up upside-down... Can anyone recommend a case somewhat like this? Thanks!
    12-17-09 12:16 PM
    Just ordered an Otterbox for mine - have a couple buddies that have them and love them.
    12-17-09 03:57 PM
    I've used BSE and have been very pleased. The liquid application may sound scary but really it isn't.
    12-22-09 05:20 AM
    Screen Protector - 3M Privacy

Casing - TPU Soft Casing (Because of it's grip and protector, design is precise fitting as well)

However personally I did not purchase 3M Screen protector because it's very expensive. There is a replica 99% close to it at a much cheaper price.

Try out this blogshop which I visit often, their products are pretty good & cheap.

BBshopaholic.blogspot.com

07-20-11 05:47 AM
    there are always good ones ,but not all are unbreakable, so Sena or griffin maybe better.
    07-24-11 10:05 PM
    Well i am kind of person who dont like to keep bulky hard coated phone in the pocket by making pocket unecessarily bulky along with other stuff too. My phone is well coated with black silicon case but as i mentioned above i hate carrying phone along with me in the pocket hence i prefer cases or cover with holsters and currently i am using a swivel holster pouch for my phone.

Initially right after buying curve 8520 i bought an expensive otterbox holster (that costed me 50) case but the experience with my phone (so called shielded with special otterbox case we makes me feel tday cases are jst manufactured to make phone look more attractive by providing prestigious look to the phone rather protecting phones even after spending 50. If such an expensive case wont prove its purpose in protecting a phone then such a case is not at all worth buying which i made a mistake.) hate this third party manufacturers. However my present swivel holster case serves that purpose which otterbox case failed to prove and that with a low cost. Shame on otterbox case. This case holds my phone even with a silicone skin on it. Swivel adjustments hold in place when turned which is Very stylish even clip holds nice with safe magnetic closure flap (this is what my otterbox holster case failed to provide which pretty damaged my screen twice by its magnet and had to roam like a ********* around shops to get it repaired). Even the swivel clip is very solid and opens enough to fit on very thick waistbands or coats. SHAME ON OTTERBOX CASE.
    Last edited by jeh77; 08-08-11 at 08:20 AM. Reason: spelling mistakes
    08-08-11 08:15 AM
    I just bought a BB9000 Clear Skin Case and Screen Protector for $6.98 from Crazy on Digital and I am really liking it. I was skeptical about the quality, but it seems to be holding up very well and fits great.

I would highly recommend their BB Accessories: crazyondigital.com/smartphones-blackberry/

Use code: FREESHIPPING08 to get free shipping on any order
    08-12-11 06:31 PM
    get a plain rubber one you can get them from 2 on ebay and their new on there as well. i had one on my blackberry and it protected the front and back
    08-23-13 09:48 AM
    get a rubber case it really helps and has no interfearing with texting xxxx
    08-23-13 09:49 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD