11-24-08 09:46 PM
153 ... 34567
tools
    invisible shield and most likely a silicone case
    11-15-08 12:06 PM
    Why is Best Buy selling the Silicon case for 15.99

And this one is 8.99

BlackBerry Thunder 9500, Storm 9530 Skin (Black) - HDW-18971-001 - MSGDigital
    11-15-08 12:49 PM
    Anyone else thinking about getting the "D-Series Mini External Battery Charger (ASY-18976-002)" for $30 from MGSdigital? It sounds like you can use it to charge your phone and a 2nd battery at the same time.

I'll probably also buy an SDHC micro SD card. Newegg has the Sandisk 8gb for $22.
    11-15-08 02:26 PM
    Anyone else thinking about getting the "D-Series Mini External Battery Charger (ASY-18976-002)" for $30 from MGSdigital? It sounds like you can use it to charge your phone and a 2nd battery at the same time.

I'll probably also buy an SDHC micro SD card. Newegg has the Sandisk 8gb for $22.
    External battery charger is great to charge spare battery. If you are buying SDHC card for your Storm, it will not be compatible. You need a microSD card, what you are thinking of buying is SD card, wont fit the Storm.
    11-15-08 03:07 PM
    External battery charger is great to charge spare battery. If you are buying SDHC card for your Storm, it will not be compatible. You need a microSD card, what you are thinking of buying is SD card, wont fit the Storm.
    I believe the Storm does support SDHC. SDHC is a memory addressing method that allows for sizes > 4gb, and not a form factor. There are both SDHC and regular microSD cards; in fact, I think all microSD cards over 4gb are SDHC. That's what I was referring to.
    11-15-08 03:30 PM
    BSE has a notify list for those looking to go thru them

RIM Blackberry Storm 9500
    Thanks for the heads up on BSE. As we all know, IS already has one out, but I prefer BSE's prices. Anyone know what the hold up is with BSE? I'd like to have it before I get my Storm, cuz I'd like to put it on ASAP.

11-15-08 06:57 PM
    there is also this one
    ....Horizontal Pouch w/ Belt Clip for Thunder 9500, Storm 9530 (Black) - MSGDigital
    (I can't even quote the URL )

Thanks for the find! I like the horizontal holster and the fact that it is OEM Blackberry.
    Does anyone know whether Verizon will be selling the same holster (made by Blackberry)? The screenshot someone posted a while ago that showed the accessories only had a leather pouch with swivel clip listed (which I think is the verical kind based on the other link to MSGDigital), not a horizontal pouch w/belt clip. Any verizon insiders able to check whether they will have the horizontal Blackberry pouch?
    11-15-08 09:55 PM
    I may get myself an Otterbox for Christmas. I'm new to Blackberry and I'm prone to dropping my phone. Anywhere I can get one for less than $50?

I have yet to get a mini SD card as well.
    11-15-08 10:12 PM
    I pre ordered the zagg full body shield and my cradle came yesterday. I already have the cradle sitting on my night stand all ploished up! My GF said im a dork, lol
    11-15-08 10:29 PM
    I spelled polished wrong, im aware
    11-15-08 10:32 PM
    I need a belt clip or leather pouch (really liking the official BB horizontal pouch from MSGdigital), and screen protectors.

Do we know if VZW is going to have any of the official BB pouches/holsters available in store on the 21st? If not, I need to get to ordering.
    11-15-08 11:15 PM
    has anyone seen a belt clip for the phone?

I'm not a huge fan of having my phone in my pocket
    11-15-08 11:19 PM
    I'll start:

-Docking station unless *crossing fingers* its already included

-Invisible shield or Best Skins Ever protector (still debating, leaning towards BSE)

-Sony MDR-EX75 Stereo Headphones (unless someone can convince me to go bluetooth)

I just ordered the docking station and the sony headphones. I already have a jawbone II, but still awaiting BSE hopefully they will be able to get some made soon with the Vodaphone launch already done.

excited so hopefully these items will make its way to be before the 21st to hold me for these next 6 days
    11-15-08 11:19 PM
    does anyone know if there are any luxury brands (ie gucci, LV, etc) that are making any cases for the storm?

i doubt i'll buy one, but i wouldn't mind looking
    11-15-08 11:26 PM
    Went into Verizon store today, and they said they would have accessories for the Storm. I'm waiting till Friday when I get the phone. I get 25% off accessories with a work things through Verizon.
    11-16-08 01:18 AM
    I'm gonna get a screen protector and a red hard case. Has anyone had any problems with hard cases like this one.
    11-16-08 12:16 PM
    I'm gonna get a screen protector and a red hard case. Has anyone had any problems with hard cases like this one.
    (also replied in your other thread)

i put a cheap plastic case like that (got from ebay) on my LG VX8300 and it has done more damage than protection. You don't even know till you take it off one day and paint is rubbed off from the phone because of the case.

I would go with a GA/IS/BSE or a silicone/gel protector...unless the plastic case is manufactured by RIM or VZW so you could battle them if it did screw it up at all.
    11-16-08 12:48 PM
    Don't forget if you buy from msgdigital and use code: HBURGE at checkout, you get 10% off, order has to be over $30....
    Hey, I just found more promo codes to msgdigital.com
    $5 and $10 Off

msgdigital.com Coupon Codes (2 available) - Tjoos
    11-17-08 10:35 AM
    I'll start:

-Docking station unless *crossing fingers* its already included

-Invisible shield or Best Skins Ever protector (still debating, leaning towards BSE)

-Sony MDR-EX75 Stereo Headphones (unless someone can convince me to go bluetooth)

Try Lubix for stereo bluetooth
    11-17-08 11:22 AM
    Hey, I just found more promo codes to msgdigital.com
    $5 and $10 Off

msgdigital.com Coupon Codes (2 available) - Tjoos

Thanks for that! I just got the black skin and cradle!! Yippee
    11-17-08 11:28 AM
    1) Otterbox
    11-17-08 01:19 PM
    For me:
    • Two docking stations (one for home, one for the office).
    • A couple Micro-B USB cables, or perhaps Mini-B to Micro-B adapters, if I can find them.
    • A slip case (no belt-holster kind), if it doesn't come with one.
    • Maybe a screen protector, but I've never used those before and haven't had much trouble.

For my wife:
    [LIST][*]Car charger.[*]Perhaps a protective film kit (like Invisible Shield or Ghost Armor); 'cause that phone is going to be rattling around in her purse.[*]Probably a case of some kind, but she'll have to pick that out according to her own preferences.

Somewhere along the way, I need to get one of those AC-to-USB power adapters with at least 2 USB plug-ins. Most of the stuff I take with me when I travel charges off of USB cables anymore, and it's high time I do some charging equipment consolidation.

-SR-
    11-17-08 01:40 PM
    I just ordered the docking station and the sony headphones. I already have a jawbone II, but still awaiting BSE hopefully they will be able to get some made soon with the Vodaphone launch already done.

excited so hopefully these items will make its way to be before the 21st to hold me for these next 6 days
    Ditched BSE, I was lured to Ghost armor. and if you order quick they will ship on the 20th
    11-17-08 05:50 PM
    Had my dock, travel and car chargers from MSG Digital waiting for me when I got home today....Now I'm really stoked..
    11-17-08 06:28 PM
    Docking Pod

Skin Protector

Pouch
    11-17-08 06:31 PM
153 ... 34567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD