11-24-08 09:46 PM
153 12345 ...
tools
    this cool about the cradle

LED accent helps you locate your BlackBerry smartphone in the dark,
    11-11-08 12:10 PM
    oh ok, thanks i was like I've heard that before but couldn't remember where. lol! I'm truely confused I mean I was told by someone I know and trust that went to a BB training with the storm last Tuesday that the storm came with the dock so why are we having to buy it? I am with Telus so would that be different? I mean if it isn't coming I need to order one but don't want to if I'm getting it. I'm sure with the price of this that it may not be coming in box.

The Flux Capacitor?! It's what makes time travel possible!! From Back to the Future. It was in the DeLorean.

Sorry, I'm a certified geek
    Last edited by sarfrazfamily; 11-11-08 at 12:18 PM.
    11-11-08 12:16 PM
    The Flux Capacitor?! It's what makes time travel possible!! From Back to the Future. It was in the DeLorean.

Sorry, I'm a certified geek
    Marry me!!
    11-11-08 12:27 PM
    What I meant to say is that I got my leather carrying case today. The IS is still being shipped to me. I ordered their free shipping and I thought it said it would take 1-2 weeks to ship, and this was last week. This is fine since most likely than not the Storm will(Hopefully) be out next week sometime
    The leather case for the Storm is already available?
    11-11-08 12:58 PM
    You gotta "rock the dock" (sorry that was kinda lame, lol)....

--Seidio hard case for sure

--Some sort of screen protector, prolly whatever is highest rated by the crackberry nation.
    11-11-08 01:25 PM
    invisible shield for Storm
    dock (if it turns out that it's not included)
    hard case (if it doesn't screw up the vision on the camera)
    extra battery

actually I might get one of those art covers from gelaskins... eh, I might as well get both, but obviously get a hard case that's relatively easy to take off
    Last edited by Spartan745; 11-11-08 at 05:05 PM.
    11-11-08 05:01 PM
    Nice find, got the dock and a car charger....
    11-12-08 10:23 PM
    Maybe the holster that it comes with.

I wasn't aware that the VZW version came with a holster. It doesn't state such on the box contents.
    11-12-08 11:15 PM
    Charging Pod does NOT sync

This is listed in the site previously mentioned for the docking cradle. If this is true, doesn't that seem rather expensive for something just to place your phone it to use as an alarm clock? The docking cradle isn't necessary for charging.
    11-12-08 11:17 PM
    Charging Pod does NOT sync

This is listed in the site previously mentioned for the docking cradle. If this is true, doesn't that seem rather expensive for something just to place your phone it to use as an alarm clock? The docking cradle isn't necessary for charging.
    They don't sync, but they're nice to have, there's no plugging/unplugging to charge, plus being on call I need my BB on my nightstand anyway. It's a royal pain to answer when it's plugged in and charging at 2 AM., plus my alarm clock is getting long in the tooth and this setup looks pretty slick.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-08 11:35 PM
    Definitely a holster and a screen guard.
    11-13-08 01:11 AM
    Definitely a holster and a screen guard.
    I think the screen guard is a must!
    11-13-08 08:41 AM
    As to the games, sounds awesome, but I'd have to see it first. How have they developed such sophisticated software for a device not yet released?
    11-13-08 08:43 AM
    The Tiger Woods is the one I'd want!
    11-13-08 09:00 AM
    so the skin/case will make it not fit in the docking station right?
    11-13-08 09:15 AM
    Is verizon going to have any of these accessories available? I would think that they would, but their website only has the generic bluetooth accessories on the storm page!
    11-13-08 09:20 AM
    How long do you think it will take for otterbox to come out with thier Storm cover?
    11-13-08 12:25 PM
    Hey have been Googling for cases; came accross this site.
    It only has one for the Bold but Bold and Storm dimensions
    are close; u can customize your cases and can be pricey
    but niiiiiiiice. Here is the link below.

Nutshell Leather Cases
    11-13-08 01:45 PM
    Hey have been Googling for cases; came accross this site.
    It only has one for the Bold but Bold and Storm dimensions
    are close; u can customize your cases and can be pricey
    but niiiiiiiice. Here is the link below.

Nutshell Leather Cases
    11-13-08 01:45 PM
    I emailed BSE, and asked when a skin will be available and got this response:

"We plan to add a Skin for the Blackberry Storm to our lineup in the near future. At this time we do not have an availability date to offer.

Thank you for your interest. Please let us know if you have any other questions. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Best Regards,

Sherry T."

Looks like I will be buying IS, only because it seem I will be able to get one the same day or before I actually get the phone. I want to protect it ASAP
    11-13-08 04:54 PM
    I wont be getting anything for probably the first month that I will have it, I will have to wait till around Christmas or something.
    11-13-08 05:00 PM
    I want a holster for the storm.. but i dont know what companies have good ones.. Im going to need 2 .One for me and one for my dad. Cant wait!! Any suggestions for holsters?
    Thanks
    11-13-08 05:42 PM
    so the skin/case will make it not fit in the docking station right?
    Right, charging pod is to be used with a naked Storm. It will not sit in the pod with a case or a skin.
    11-13-08 10:43 PM
    I want a holster for the storm.. but i dont know what companies have good ones.. Im going to need 2 .One for me and one for my dad. Cant wait!! Any suggestions for holsters?
    Thanks
    From my personal experience, I've always had a good luck with original blackberry holsters. And they fit well.

Especially for the Storm's touch screen, I would only go for original leather holster.
    11-13-08 10:46 PM
    From my personal experience, I've always had a good luck with original blackberry holsters. And they fit well.

Especially for the Storm's touch screen, I would only go for original leather holster.
    Thanks! Sounds good to me!
    11-13-08 11:39 PM
153 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD