11-24-08 09:46 PM
153 123 ...
tools
    I'll start:

-Docking station unless *crossing fingers* its already included

-Invisible shield or Best Skins Ever protector (still debating, leaning towards BSE)

-Sony MDR-EX75 Stereo Headphones (unless someone can convince me to go bluetooth)
    11-10-08 01:46 AM
    Docking station
    Some sort of hard case (can anyone recommend the best for my money?)

That's about it unless I decide to upgrade my Bluetooth earpiece but that would just be in general, not specially for my storm.
    11-10-08 01:48 AM
    Docking station
    Some sort of hard case (can anyone recommend the best for my money?)

That's about it unless I decide to upgrade my Bluetooth earpiece but that would just be in general, not specially for my storm.
    I had the Z9I returned it, and bought the Jawbone II, great headset! worth the money
    11-10-08 01:55 AM
    id like a bigger battery or 2 a docking station that charges phone and spare batteries either a case mate or a Invisible shield or best skin... when will start seeing actual products start rolling out?
    11-10-08 02:03 AM
    is the docking station not %100 in the box?
    11-10-08 02:17 AM
    i don't think its included, and theres no indication that it will be for sale on verizons website even on the storm page under accessories
    11-10-08 02:19 AM
    I will be getting

Docking station
    Invisa shield
    a case not sure what one yet

I have to say as far as bluetooth goes.. I have the Motorola stereo bluetooth headset and I love it. the sound quality is really good. and people say it sounds like i am on a land line. I go work out with it and have never had any problems with mine. I have owned it for over a year now.
    11-10-08 02:24 AM
    i don't think its included, and theres no indication that it will be for sale on verizons website even on the storm page under accessories
    Dang, no dock. That's sort of a buzz kill.
    11-10-08 02:33 AM
    everyone they have!
    11-10-08 06:46 AM
    Docking station
    and some type of invis shield or bestskinsever...

11-10-08 07:01 AM
    I'd like the docking station and a good case.
    Maybe some good headphones, if I can find a good stereo bluetooth headphone, maybe I will have that... Haven't found any that have the quality I am used to from my Sennheisers.
    11-10-08 07:02 AM
    Flux capacitor, wave motion canon, alluvial dampener, tricorder, nanobot control module...

For starters.
    11-10-08 07:04 AM
    Flux capacitor, wave motion canon, alluvial dampener, tricorder, nanobot control module...

For starters.
    LMAO !!! I want the flux capacitor too, but I just read that it was delayed...
    11-10-08 08:21 AM
    OK, on the note of the Invisible Shield. I used BSE (same thing but cheaper) on my Curve and LOVED IT ! I must say I am a bit worried about using it on the Storm though. If there is still a gap around the screen giving you a glimpse at the innards of the phone, the squeegeed water will surely drip down in and cause some problems.

I for one will just be using the Verizon screen protectors and a silicone skin.
    Maybe the holster that it comes with.
    11-10-08 08:28 AM
    Didn't we see it on shopblackberry.com a week or so ago when all the accessories were showing "coming 11/14"? I really hope it comes to Verizon. That's about one of the only accessories I will want to buy. And maybe the Invisible shield
    11-10-08 08:31 AM

For starters.
    What no 'Transparent Aluminum' case?
    11-10-08 08:53 AM
    And how about them Dilithium Crystals? Additional Plasma?
    11-10-08 09:12 AM
    What no 'Transparent Aluminum' case?
    LOL!!! Good thinking!!!

And of course the most important, Jolene Blalock and Jeri Ryan wallpaper
    11-10-08 09:12 AM
    I want the docking station x2. I go home to my parents house on the weekend to work and go back to my apartment during the week for school, needless to say the alarm clock came to the apartment and I've been using my MAC as my alarm. Well that was until I got rid of my xv6800 and got a curve. If anyone knows winmo than you already know that it was coin toss or maybe even worse picking a number between 1-100 as to whether or not the alarm was going to actually work on the xv6800.... Alright enough of the life story I will also be getting some kind of screen protector and holster for it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-08 09:37 AM
    *Docking station
    *Ghost Armor
    *Headphones (if it doesn't come with any)
    *Maybe a side holster if it's too buggy in muh pants
    *Anything else that would be really cool with it

There ya go!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-08 10:33 AM
    *Headphones (if it doesn't come with any)
    Check out the unboxing pics on the blog....it comes with em
    11-10-08 10:36 AM
    16 gig SD. Or are they like the Sasquatch (rumored but heretofor unconfirmed)?
    11-10-08 10:39 AM
    Check out the unboxing pics on the blog....it comes with em
    Yea the Vodaphone version comes with them, but it's unconfirmed with the Verizon boxing. Headphones also isn't listed on the box for the Verizon one, but we'll see.
    11-10-08 10:40 AM
    Yea the Vodaphone version comes with them, but it's unconfirmed with the Verizon boxing. Headphones also isn't listed on the box for the Verizon one, but we'll see.
    Here is the official Verizon list:
    11-10-08 10:51 AM
    I'd get the docking station and use it as my alarm clock most likely.
    11-10-08 11:05 AM
153 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD