06-22-09 07:40 PM
26 12
tools
    I am thinking about getting a case for my Tour in case I drop it. Of course I'll buy a car charger too. What about you guys? What accessories are you planning on getting?
    06-20-09 04:07 PM
    Many, many. Cases, sd memory, extra battery, and anything else worth buying.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-09 04:16 PM
    different battery cover OR full body case. i haven't decided yet.

06-20-09 04:18 PM
    I will probably get a leather side holster a skin case and that should be good for a while..

my car charger from my storm will work so no need for that...

possibly a dock but more then likely not..
    06-20-09 04:27 PM
    invisible shield + dock
    06-20-09 04:28 PM
    Just a case and car charger. I have like 7 16gb microsd cards already.
    06-20-09 04:49 PM
    BSE screen protector and a silicon cover when available

06-20-09 05:01 PM

I will be getting a few silicon cases, screen protector, car charger and anything else I can get my hands on...but first I really just am dying to get the phone!
    06-20-09 05:21 PM
    i don't really feel the love for the silicon skin cases, what's the big draw?

anyways, i'll be getting a clamshell hardcase, extra battery, static-cling screen film, microSD card, and MAYBE a car charger.

i'm not too worried about battery life on the road when i have an extra battery.

06-20-09 05:27 PM
    i don't really feel the love for the silicon skin cases, what's the big draw?

anyways, i'll be getting a clamshell hardcase, extra battery, static-cling screen film, microSD card, and MAYBE a car charger.

i'm not too worried about battery life on the road when i have an extra battery.

I like the silicone skin cases because you never have to take your phone out you can just plop it in your pocket and it works perfect through the case and provides nice protection

the 360 cases are slick
    06-20-09 05:39 PM
    Probably will snag a holster case but as soon as Incipio comes out with a Silicrylic or Feather case i'll be on that. Maybe a new SD card, is there any confirmation this will come with a 8 gb one like the Storm?
    06-20-09 05:44 PM
    Good Quality silicone skin, for certain. Screen protection for this one, and a nice holster.

Silicone skins? Easy. My skin has protected my BB from numerous falls, bumps, and makes it easier to type one-handed.

06-20-09 05:47 PM
    Otterbox
    06-20-09 06:02 PM
    Side holster, dock or cradle, depending on what battery doors are later released I'll get a new one or PS for the original.

Speakin of cradles though, anyone recommend a certain type and/or brand?

06-20-09 09:02 PM
    Hopefully a black bezel and probably a new battery door, I don't really like the one i've seen on it
    06-20-09 09:28 PM
    Def getting something to protect it. Prob some screen protectors and a holster clip of some sort

06-20-09 11:28 PM
    A little off topic, but will the car charger for the curve work for the tour as well?
    06-21-09 12:10 AM
    A little off topic, but will the car charger for the curve work for the tour as well?
    No the Curve is Mini USB and the Tour is Micro or mybe the other way around but anyway it won't work bummer for us Curve owners

06-21-09 01:20 AM
    The silicone case makes the slick BBs easier to grip and not drop. I have the OEM Blackberry one for my pearl and plan on purchasing one for the Tour as well. I also will be getting a 'chrome' blackberry dock for charging. Does anyone know if the charging contacts are in the traditional location on the back of the Tour?
    06-21-09 06:08 PM
    The silicone case makes the slick BBs easier to grip and not drop. I have the OEM Blackberry one for my pearl and plan on purchasing one for the Tour as well. I also will be getting a 'chrome' blackberry dock for charging. Does anyone know if the charging contacts are in the traditional location on the back of the Tour?

there was a thread stating that it won't work with the curve docks.. but the curve is smaller..

so I would personally think that you will probably have to get a new one of some sort..
    06-21-09 06:12 PM
    06-21-09 06:41 PM
    if I were to pick up a Tour, I would get an innocase 360. That case looks amazing
    06-22-09 01:21 PM
    Just a case and car charger. I have like 7 16gb microsd cards already.
    Where do you get your micro SD cards from? I'm pricing them out and like to know where to get the best deal for them. Thanks!
    06-22-09 01:52 PM
    I will be USING my Blueant V1 as the headset with it,
    and will be getting an otterbox when available most likely as I really like the otterbox for my Curve, BUT I did see those pretty Crome cases on the blogs a while back, and if something like that comes out for the Tour, or something in Stainless Steel I might get it just to be flashy!

I am really considering getting a logitech diNovo Mini for those REALLY long emails when I don't want to break out my laptop.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/e?link=...token=AEpTTLB1
    06-22-09 07:32 PM
    I love the sedio type holsters for the blackberry but have found the recent one for my curve too flimsy (ie the phone falls out a lot)... anyone know if there is/will be one for the tour that is more like the 8703 that is secure and easy to pull the phone out of? That one was awesome!

Thanks,

Reed
    06-22-09 07:35 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD