I am a law student who has to go to court often, but the courthouse does not allow camera phones. This is a problem because I own the Curve and currently, it holds everything I hold dear in life. I don't even know how I exist before this phone.

Anyway, I need to find a case (probably a skin one) that will cover up the camera. I rarely, if ever, used it so it's ok if it's covered up. I am hoping that if the skin cover up the camera, the security guards will let me carry the phone in.

I am thinking about purchasing a skin case that is used for the 8800 and put it on the Curve. But since the Curve is smaller than the 8800, I worry that the case would not fit properly. Has anyone else tried to do this? What other alternative would you recommend?

(I have ruled out returning the Curve and purchasing the 8800; I also don't want to permanently destroyed the camera either.)
    09-16-07 10:12 PM
    maybe these will suffice?..you could just stick black tape over that spot of the camera and pretend like your phone is busted anyways..lol
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 09-16-07 at 10:27 PM.
    09-16-07 10:21 PM
    Totally agree with Bla1ze Use an insulation tape to cover the camera. I like this one because it doesn't leave any residue when removed. Electrical tape is an option as well. And yeah, the "busted" excuse is brilliant .. lol
    09-17-07 12:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD