08-11-09 09:48 PM
79 ... 234
tools
    Depends on what I'm wearing. At certain events it would look a bit idiotic with a big BB holster on my hip. As long as its protected however.

Women look silly with hip holsters.
    08-07-09 10:28 AM
    My right pocket is dedicated to my blackberry, but if I'm out riding my bike or something physical, I holster it on my hip to keep it from getting sweaty or falling out or other danger. And for mobility's sake.
    08-07-09 10:45 AM
    I'm even older than the OP - I'm 36. But my boyfriend is 42 and I typically think the holsters are dorky but on him, it's hot! It's all in the attitude!
    08-07-09 10:49 AM
    Well I would say the general public doesn't like holsters but I'm almost 22 and I use a leather holster and I LOVE it. I don't think it looks bad at all on me but it might be the placement of it. I place mine on my belt right above my right leg, If I am sitting down I slide it to the side but IMO it looks dorky on the side. It's much easier to pull the phone out of my holster then my pocket for a message or call and if you don't want to be interrupted then the mute button is easy to hit in a holster rather then pulling the phone out just the mute it.

Plus I sell cellphones as my job and if someone asks a question I quickly pull my phone out and its ready to go as when you pull it out of a holster that has sleep function, it turns the screen on right away.

Not a matter of age but usability and comfort I suppose.
    08-11-09 09:48 PM
79 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD