I need a waterproof case, possibly something that floats as well and will still fit in a large pocket.

On occassion I ride with our marine division and may go full time there. I hate the idea of dropping my BB overboard everytime I go out. The waters of the Gulf Coast are just too merky to possibly recover anything once it goes under.

The current ziploc sandwich bag does well in rain and the possible push into a pool, but that's about it.

Any advice would be appreciated.
    06-07-08 02:00 AM
    Check on ebay for good price.
    06-07-08 07:50 AM
    REI: Outdoor Gear, Equipment & Clothing for Camping, Hiking, Cycling, Fitness, Kayaking, Canoeing and More sells all kinds of outdoor/camping stuff including "dry" bags for water sports. You can probably find a heavy duty "ziplock" type of bag. Make sure in your humid environment you don't seal in too much of that moisture - I understand the BB's are very prone to moisture damage.

(edited to add - fascinating, I merely typed in www rei com (with dots in the middle) and the link was automatically changed to include rei's additional data)
    06-07-08 09:27 AM
    Thanks, I forgot all about REI.
    06-07-08 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD