I just wanted to find out if anyone else has has a bad experience buying from Handheld Items..... I bought 4 items on Dec 18, 2008 as the prices were good and I had a coupon ......... I am still waiting for 3 of the items. I was emailed only once to let me know one item was on backorder and if I had any questions to be sure and call them. They gave the phone # to call and I called it. No answer and the mail box was full.....goodbye. That has happened every time I try to call them. At least 10 times over the last 3 weeks. I have yet to get through to them. I have also emailed several different email address....customer service, sales, tech and no reply. So far only one item has been delivered but no answer to how much longer the other 3 will be. So is my experience isolated????? I will never buy from them again and I am very disappointed in them.
    01-16-09 09:54 AM
    I ordered 4 items on Dec 18. The end of Dec I got an email that one thing was on backorder and everything would be mailed to me on Jan 8th. By Jan 12th I started calling to see when I would get the items. I made several phone calls (mail box full) and sent several emails (that went unanswered). About Jan 15th I got one item in the mail and nothing since.

I began calling again and I finally got thru and spoke to Brad in CS on Monday. He said the charging pod that I had ordered was on backorder and did not know when it would be sent out. I asked him why I had not been told this earlier by email but he had no answer. Brad did say that he would send out the two things that were there ready to go. So I will get them soon. hopefully. Now just waiting for the charging pod. If it does not come soon I will cancel it. At least I now have Brad's email address. I will still never buy thru them again.
    01-22-09 09:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD