i just got the blackberry storm an i love it but i just want to know wat cases are dependable for the device cus i can tell its very fragile an i know if i drop it on the cement that might be it
    02-19-09 11:53 AM
    I used one of the silicon cases for a while but it never quite fit to well and moved around alot on the device. It was also very difficult to slide it in and out of my pocket. I recently purchased the Seido Innocase II and I absolutely love it. It looks sleek and clean, is very slim and not bulky at all, fits like a glove and best of all it slides in and out of my pocket with ease and is very strong and durable. Im sure it would surve a fall to the concrete with no problems and the case wouldn't come flying apart when it hit. All the buttons are exposed and easily accesible to the touch. It cost about $29 on the CB website but I found it on Ebay for like $24. I would definetly recomend this to anyone.
    02-19-09 12:07 PM
    I agree 100X with getting the seido innocase II. Just teceived mine and loving it. It gives the phone a better overall feel and looks perfect. Doesn't add bulk and still protects!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 12:16 PM
    I like my Seidio Innocase I. haven't tried out the Innocase II.. That will be my next case to purchase.
    02-19-09 12:30 PM
    i just got the blackberry storm an i love it but i just want to know wat cases are dependable for the device cus i can tell its very fragile an i know if i drop it on the cement that might be it
    The Seido Innocase II is worth every penny. Not only does it protect the phone but it seems to make it more sturdy when typing. The screen seems to click much better.
    02-19-09 12:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD