A wallet case that I had for my Palm Treo 700P also works for the Storm, even with the Verizon silicone skin on it. It's made with fake leather in China, but for the price and the six months or so I get out of it, it's worth it to me. I'd like to see one in real leather.

Four of the attached pictures are of my wallet case with about 5 months of use. If you look closely, you can see a little wear in some spots. The zipper paint is always the first thing to go.

I've found them on eBay for around $10 with shipping. Search for "wallet phone case" and "everydaysource."

The size of the case with the Storm in it is: 4 3/4 long, 2 7/8 high, and 2 thick, not including the belt clip, which is 5/8. So, on a belt or waistline of pants, it sticks out a little over 2 inches.

While, I'm sure some people may find it somewhat "dorky," I've gotten lots of complements and inquires of where to get one. The added benefit of not having to sit on my wallet and get a numb leg is a big plus.
    01-13-09 10:01 AM
    looks cool!
    01-13-09 10:03 AM
    Oh yeah, a few other things...

When I place the Storm face-in, like shown in one of my pictures, the magnet in the strap puts the phone to sleep.

I've included a picture of my wallet case opened. You'll see that there is lots of storage. I clip my other cards together, just in case I open the wallet to far and they spill out. The Drivers License and two credit cards are safely tucked inside slots. There also are two slots for SD cards.
    01-13-09 10:23 AM
    ...since I do not carry a wallet in my pocket because of back and hip problems. I have been looking for something.
    01-13-09 11:21 AM
    i don't think it looks dorky.

but it sure looks gay
    01-13-09 09:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD