So I got my Tour. Came with a case.

When you have the case on your belt so the flap is toward the outside.

How does the phone go in? Like does the front side of the phone go facing the outside or facing you?

Currently I put it facing my body but is that wrong?
    08-19-09 02:05 PM
    I don't think it matters, and I've put it in both ways, but lately I just put it in with the screen facing the flap.
    08-19-09 02:07 PM
    Either way works, the magnet will still activate the sleep function.
    08-19-09 02:08 PM
    I've always faced out away from my body. Does the screen still shut off when u put it in like that(magnetic power save feature)?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-09 02:08 PM
    I put my phone in with the screen facing towards my body for two reasons, One so I don't bump against something and crack or break the screen, (happened with an earlier phone) Two when I pull it out I can see the screen right away, and don't have to turn the phone around.
    08-19-09 05:40 PM
    Isn't it supposed to face outward (flap side)? There is a channel on the interior of the outward side for the trackball. It seems to be designed for it.
    08-19-09 11:23 PM
    the channel is on both sides, i usualy have mine facing out, but i think im gonna try facing in. i really want one of those seidio spring lock holsters
    08-20-09 12:46 AM
    doesnt matter. the tour detects magnet any way. now if only they made it so it doubles as a pocket case.
    08-20-09 02:02 AM
    I used the included case until I found a better holster with the screen facing out. One thing I noticed is that with lots of use(over about 3 weeks) that it put a small scuff line across the polished black around my camera/flash. Personally I'd rather have that scuff line on the back instead of the front/ear piece. Just my .02

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-09 03:37 AM
    the channel is on both sides, i usualy have mine facing out, but i think im gonna try facing in. i really want one of those seidio spring lock holsters
    I never noticed the channel on the other side before. I guess it's really personal preference then.
    08-20-09 07:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD