I was just wondering if anyone out there has tried this latest offering from VZW for the Storm:
    Enter your location

From the look of things, it seems quite durable.

*edit*

I just bit the bullet and went out and picked this puppy up.

It kind of reminds me of a rather "ribbed" version of the Incipio Feather.

I'll post more about this item later.
    Last edited by cmorty72; 05-31-09 at 12:09 AM.
    05-30-09 11:53 PM
    I ordered this...I saw the picture and it has the snap on cover in the picture...the same as the guy in the store had. I order it, get it, and its only the holster....I'm a little peeved, and can't seem to find the right snap on cover anywhere either...any ideas?
    07-08-09 05:38 PM
    I ordered this...I saw the picture and it has the snap on cover in the picture...the same as the guy in the store had. I order it, get it, and its only the holster....I'm a little peeved, and can't seem to find the right snap on cover anywhere either...any ideas?
    The snap on covers that work with the snap on cover holster are the ones that are sold in the VZW stores.
    07-20-09 12:21 AM
    I bought this case and absolutely love it. It works great. Plus it comes with its own holster all for only 30.00. Can't beat that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-09 07:23 PM
    I like mine quite a lot. I thought it was weird that it is sold in two separate pieces, too, but with my teacher's discount, it wasn't too bad.
    07-25-09 07:48 PM
    I know at least a dozen people who have it and love it.

It's a nice holster that snugly holds your Storm. The ribbed black cover for the phone feels good in your hand and protects your phone well.

I've only seen this as 2 pieces in one box.
    07-27-09 10:38 AM
    That's how I bought mine. 2 pieces 1 box 1 price 30.00

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD