02-18-09 06:57 PM
41 12
tools
    Trolling means attacking without any chance of generating discussion.

Why don't you do us all a favor and check your 1st post here? What kind of conversation is that going to generate? What does it even have to do with the OP's question? You offer a helpful suggestion?

Yeah, I thought so.

Oh, before you go back and edit it:

Mmmmm, I am delicious.
    Well, technically your still discussing the post- so it is generating discussion.

Are you trying to prove that realbeach isn't a troll?

Sounds it to me.
    02-16-09 05:52 PM
    The snap on case is a joke because the phone itself is a joke! A pig in Lipstick is still..... a Pig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You make no sense, I have the Seidio Innocase 2 and love it, the holster they make is a great product as well
    02-16-09 05:55 PM
    I second this comment. I bought one of these a few weeks ago and it is much better then anything Verizon has had in their stores. It also makes the whole phone feel more sturdy while typing.
    Meanwhile, back to the original question.........

I would suggest you search the forums for "Seidio" a few good strings regarding both their Innocase I & Innocase II products. I chose the Innocase I as I believe it gives more protection for the device. Regardless, you may wan to check out the matched belt holster for the Innocase products. Helps prevent the "drops".
    02-16-09 06:08 PM
    Please keep the posts on topic. Thanks.
    02-16-09 09:32 PM
    I had the silicon case from VZW and really didn't like it. Switched to the Innocase II and clip and so far am loving it. The Innocase works well with the clip, or slipping in the pocket (the silicon case never would slide in and out of my pocket well, was looser fitting on my phone, and tended to collect a lot more dust).

I have only dropped my phone once, from about 3 feet onto a hard wood floor, but there is no markings at all from it.
    02-17-09 09:26 AM
    i actually ordered the innocase I yesterday because i like the protection on the top part of the phone, i have high hopes for it haha.
    02-17-09 09:36 AM
    Blackberry Silicone cover when im at home. Blackberry Hip holster when I go out. All Simple. Never had any problems.
    02-17-09 09:55 AM
    i just bought this one the other day. i didn't even put it on the phone when i realized how cheap it was. $25?! Taking it back
    02-17-09 11:18 AM
    I really like the Big-ish Plastic Hard Case, it comes in different colors-

I have the Clear One and the Green One.

It makes the phone bigger- but I think it makes the Size "Balanced" with the Weight of the phone.

Does that Make Sense?

02-17-09 11:20 AM
    The snap on case is a joke because the phone itself is a joke! A pig in Lipstick is still..... a Pig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of pigs get lost jack *** if you dont like the storm stay out of the storm forums. I bought a holster seems to work good. My wife got one of the VZW it does not stay on most off the time.
    Last edited by crazyrt3; 02-17-09 at 08:16 PM.
    02-17-09 08:09 PM
    Speaking of pigs get lost jack *** if you dont like the storm stay out of the storm forums. I bought a holster seems to work good. My wife got one of the VZW it does not stay on most off the time.
    Why do responses like this have to be the default response in the storm forums?

Sheesh.

If you don't like it fine-

If you do Like it Fine-

Respect eachothers opinions.

Thats why G-D Made Chocolate and Vanilla.
    02-18-09 02:32 PM
    Why do responses like this have to be the default response in the storm forums?

Sheesh.

If you don't like it fine-

If you do Like it Fine-

Respect eachothers opinions.

Thats why G-D Made Chocolate and Vanilla.
    true true

i think some people need some hugs...

back on topic though...

i ordered a holster a few days ago, should be in today, hope im happy, if not seidio it is.
    02-18-09 02:39 PM
    I have the pink verizon silicone. Loves it. I also have a black silcone that has pink flowers. Got it on eBay ($8). It's great, too. I have dropped my Storm and there is not a scratch on it. It works great.

I just ordered a 'girly/blingy' snap on one from eBay. Still waiting on it to come.
    02-18-09 03:07 PM
    Seidio innocase II is teh hawt.
    02-18-09 06:11 PM
    Whos trolling? I stated my opinion, you guys are flaming me, I have yet to say anything nasty to anyone, curse, or anything. its you guys that are beating a dead horse and still attacking a comment I made that is perfectly viable.

I had the phone, I didnt like it. I thought it was ugly. Looks are subjective.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I'm sorry you dont like it, but it is what it is.

Keep on quoting me, keep on attacking me. I have done nothing to attack or retaliate, I'm explaing my point of view.
    What does that add to this post at all? you come to a website called CrackBerry.com, scope through several pages of posts, open up this PARTICULAR post, and just bash the **** out of a phone you no longer use? I'm not bashing you as you inferred about everyone else posting here, but honestly? Like they said, go away. "If ya got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all."
    02-18-09 06:55 PM
    oh i originally meant to post.. i have the silver snap on taste too and it is the gaudiest, most horrific thing ive ever done to my storm. and i love my storm. we all make sacrifices to protect our children, i just made it really ugly
    02-18-09 06:57 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD