I ordered this and received it yesterday for my Tour. I like this case much better than any of the others I've used. I HIGHLY recommend it, even over the Innocase Surface II!

Search keywords: seidio innocase surface ii 360 holster combo blackberry tour 9630 research in motion rim unbox unboxing first look review black hard case skin pouch oem crackberry
    09-04-09 07:41 PM
    Dude how many cases do you have? ..you got one for every day of the week?

lol....you crack me up.
    09-04-09 07:51 PM
    You spent almost as much on cases than the phone!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-09 07:59 PM
    I got an EXACT Knockoff for 5 Bucks. I LOVE NYC.

Oh yeah.... the one difference was my case didn't come with the pretty packaging and instruction sheet. That instruction sheet could prove to be crucial for a proper install though. LOL
    09-04-09 08:01 PM
    For me, money isn't an object.

I hope these reviews help some people...
    09-04-09 08:04 PM

I'm gonna PM u my PayPal account. Go nuts!
    09-04-09 08:08 PM
    I'm gonna PM u my PayPal account. Go nuts!
    I'm in also... pm on it's way.. don't hold back
    09-04-09 08:21 PM

Must be nice! Another good review!

09-04-09 08:22 PM
    I just ordered mine based on your reviews, I hope that makes it worth it
    09-04-09 08:29 PM
    again kingzee, thanks for ANOTHER great video review, its one thing to talk about it on here but the video is just outstanding...

You do seem to have quite a bit of money in extras for your tour, hopefully your going to pick one that you like the best and send the other 2 back for your money back!
    09-04-09 08:32 PM
    Hows using the trackball feel with the bar laying above it?
    09-04-09 09:57 PM
    Nice review, but I highly doubt that middle bar is going to keep any dust/debris from getting underneath it.
    09-04-09 10:51 PM
    This case only comes in black? Any news on different colots? The have different colors for the 360 and the innocase 2 so why not this one as well.

09-04-09 11:07 PM
    I just ordered mine based on your reviews, I hope that makes it worth it
    Awesome! Enjoy!
    again kingzee, thanks for ANOTHER great video review, its one thing to talk about it on here but the video is just outstanding...

You do seem to have quite a bit of money in extras for your tour, hopefully your going to pick one that you like the best and send the other 2 back for your money back!
    Thanks man.
    Hows using the trackball feel with the bar laying above it?
    Using the trackball is still very easy. No problems there.

Nice review, but I highly doubt that middle bar is going to keep any dust/debris from getting underneath it.
    I believe it will. It lays flush on the phone. No, it may not be 100%, but its better than nothing.
    09-05-09 04:59 AM
    I always tried to stay away from the innocase 1. I'm always scared that if you drop the phone the case will seperate and pop off leaving your phone to get all messed up then.

also I have heard many problems with the tabs breaking off on the innocase 1 that make the case snap together. I don't know if seido corrected the problem or not. Ive only had the innocase II so I only go by what I heard from the innocase I though
    09-05-09 07:39 AM
    I have had my Innocase I since release and it is the best. Nice video kingzee!

I will also respond to the bar; It does not interfere with the trackball and while it may not keep all dust out of the crevice it does hide it completely.

Great case!
    09-05-09 08:33 AM
    Dude how many cases do you have? ..you got one for every day of the week?

lol....you crack me up.
    If you got it flaunt it... dont hate the player, hate the game. Should I go on?

Thanks for the video kingzee
    09-05-09 08:33 AM

First of all, I don't think cereal killer was "hating" in any sense of the word. Just being facetious is the sense I got.

Second, "flaunting" all three of your Seidio Innocases is your idea of balling? Seriously?

Thanks for the laugh
    09-05-09 10:12 AM
    First of all, I don't think cereal killer was "hating" in any sense of the word. Just being facetious is the sense I got.

Second, "flaunting" all three of your Seidio Innocases is your idea of balling? Seriously?

Thanks for the laugh
    I am not flaunting in or with my videos. All I want to do is share and be helpful. I know you aren't saying that, but I just want it to be clear.

To mjbesen310:

As for the Innocase I breaking, I had the same for my Samsing sch-i760 and I still have it today. It, too, was a snap on piece and not a slider. Well, it actually snapped onto the phone itself.

So far, having used the 360 and Innocase I I've had no problems at all. Any product you drop will eventually have some damage though.

09-05-09 10:27 AM

hating on somebody over cell phone cases? Hahahahahahahaha come on be serious. Richro understood the post.

09-05-09 11:36 AM
    kingzee - what happened that made you choose the Surface II over the Surface I? in the video you seemed to like the I over the II?
    09-09-09 07:00 AM
    The Innocase I is a great case but personally I am a fan of the II. Mainly because of what JorGeorge said; it won't split open when dropped. My Innocase I's for my 8330 and 9530 would break open and fly across the room if they were dropped...with the Innocase II, if I drop it, nothing happens, the case stays on, because of the slide and lock mechanism. BUT, I will say this: Seidio has made the Innocase I come a long way from the 9530 version. The I for the Tour is the best locking one I've seen. Nice job, Seidio

Nice review, kingzee!

09-09-09 08:00 AM
    You put out some good product reviews King!,as for myself i use an otterbox defender and Love it,BUT after watching this 2nd seidio video of yours im actually considering ordering one for the weeknd lounge/bar scene and keep the otterbox for work.
    Last edited by MAXIMUS1000; 09-09-09 at 09:48 AM.
    09-09-09 09:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD