10-02-09 03:29 AM
96 1234
tools
    awesome! thanks again for helping us out!
    08-30-09 10:13 PM
    Nice review and very good job on giving a good impression of the benefits of the product.. keep up the good work..
    08-30-09 10:35 PM
    kingzee,

Great video! my Innocase II combo arrived on Friday and I am LOVING IT!
    08-30-09 10:46 PM
    Seidio gets 2 thumbs down for me....

I can explain why..... the finish of Seidio products is horrible. The soft rubbery feel that it has wears off and your left with a hard plastic shinny cheep looking case. The case scratches pretty easily.

worst part of it all, the case actually damages your phone pretty good. Say goodbye to your nice Chrome you have around your phone right now. With the Seidio case, the case fits so tight that overtime the case rubs the chrome finish of your phone away, then your left with a phone that its chrome is worn down all the way to the black plastic.

I have had about 5 Seideo cases for my phones over the years, and still have them with me, all with the same results. The Seidio will damage your phone.

I currently just have the Seidio Locking holster for my Tour right now sicne I didn't want to damage this Tour with there case again, and the Holster has the same crappy finish that is wearing down already and looking pretty bad...

I will snap some pictures of my last phone with Seidio innocase on and I will show you the damage it did to the phone, a long with how there finish wears down to the black plastic...

Do not buy this case if your thinking your going to protect your phone
    I had a Seidio Innocase Surface on my 8830WE for 2 years and I experienced no wear on the device. I guess it either varies by device or by device and use. Maybe some cases fit better than others? Sorry to hear that you have had some problems, boy, those pictures do look pretty bad.
    08-30-09 10:52 PM
    mjbesen310, I'm sorry man but you must've treated your phone rough. Constantly taking off that bottom piece does not help either.
    not true. I baby my phones, always have. The phone has always had the innocase on, and have never took off the bottom part until recently to show you the damage the case does overtime to a phone.

the phone never goes into my pocket, its always held onto my belt with the seido holster clip that is for the case.

I also have a brother of mine with a storm currently, same case, same results as mine.

the only reason I posted my thoughts and pictures about what it does is to show people who think there going to protect there Tours with this case on, that there very mistaken, the case does more damage then anything to your phone as you can see in the pictures i provided.
    08-30-09 11:24 PM
    Have you ever thought that maybe the holster may be actually pressing the casing against the phone and everytime you move the phone from the holster the case will move against the phone. It's interesting cuz seidio cases have good reputation if you search on google. So this may be an isolated case.
    Last edited by ariescb; 08-31-09 at 12:09 AM.
    08-31-09 12:07 AM
    not true. I baby my phones, always have. The phone has always had the innocase on, and have never took off the bottom part until recently to show you the damage the case does overtime to a phone.

the phone never goes into my pocket, its always held onto my belt with the seido holster clip that is for the case.

I also have a brother of mine with a storm currently, same case, same results as mine.

the only reason I posted my thoughts and pictures about what it does is to show people who think there going to protect there Tours with this case on, that there very mistaken, the case does more damage then anything to your phone as you can see in the pictures i provided.
    You may baby your phones, but what you showed weren't signs of baby accidents. They looked like isolated issues. You may baby your phone days 1-29, but on that 30th day something drastic looks like it happened. Don't necessarily know what happened to your phone, but the photos you showed don't depict baby incidents.
    08-31-09 12:10 AM
    Okay obviously that isn't true. You must've taken it off previously in order to have known it was damaged in the first place.

I'm not saying your lying man, but your claim seems a bit exaggerated and ridiculous. There is no way a case designed to protect your phone could have damaged it that badly. You need to handle your phones properly. A rubber case does not mean you can throw your phone around like it's a rock. I doubt Seidio has a quality control problem where 1 out of 10 phones cause significant damage to the phones, ala your case.
    08-31-09 12:11 AM
    Awesome Review!!!!! The case looks nice. The only thing I do not like about it is the holster. It looks like something could snag the top and unsnap the phone.
    08-31-09 03:21 AM
    Awesome Review!!!!! The case looks nice. The only thing I do not like about it is the holster. It looks like something could snag the top and unsnap the phone.
    That's why the holster comes with a lock. As well, if it comes out of the holster (which wouldn't be likely) the case protects the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-09 07:03 AM
    Great video review you were very helpful. Looks like what I need. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-09 08:24 AM
    the case looks smooth and nice... i like how the bottom piece comes off to use the OEM charging dock.. that is the route i wanted to go .. but i am worried about what previous people have stated with taking the case on and off everyday to charge... i guess its better to wait for the seidio charging dock ... but holster/case/charging dock .. will prob be $$$$$$$$$

they are terrible with throwing nice sales

do u still feel the bottom piece is easy to take on and off everyday to use the oem dock?
    08-31-09 08:50 AM
    I did a chat with a Seidio rep and asked if they had an estimated release date for the Innodock for Tour 9630. This is what they said:

The Innodock for the Blackberry Tour is still in the early stages of its development. Because of this we're unable to provide you with an estimated release date.
    But when I pressed and asked if they could ballpark it to something like X-mas, Summer, etc.... they said:

I can give you a ball park estimate that it will be released in no more then one month.
    I am a pocket guy, so I am looking at getting the Inno II and screen guard from them, then I'll conisder a dock when it is available. They did say it would be priced like the other Innodocks.
    08-31-09 11:18 AM
    If they released a dock that is comptaible with the 360, I would jump all over it.
    08-31-09 12:07 PM
    Yo Zee, loved the review. I think I may get one of these bad boys.
    08-31-09 11:26 PM
    Do you skateboard and wear the phone? Did you bump it a lot, do a lot of wrestling?
    ROTFL.
    08-31-09 11:36 PM
    Nice review. Just ordered the combo myself. I dont have the oem docking pod yet. I'll just wait for the innodock.
    09-03-09 01:54 AM
    Just recieved mine yesterday and the quality, as with all Seidio products, is beyond question. It does add a bit of bulk which Im not sure I am willing to trade for but we will see.

In regards to the scratching of the bezel, I used the Innocase II for my Iphone and Storm and I can say that after a while, scratches did develop. Dust works its way in there and starts causing micro scratches that are visible in the right light. Not the end of the world, but it does happen. In regards to wearing down, I have had alot of products from Seidio and they have all outlasted the phones they were purchased for. Hope this helps those on the fence.
    Last edited by garment69; 09-03-09 at 08:21 AM.
    09-03-09 08:11 AM
    thanks for the additional info ...

i would like the 360 case but leabing towards the innocaseII because of dock reasons... let us know how u feel after a week of taking the case on and off for dock ...

i need to buy a used one ... haha ... being that i am not certain the i will like ... i had seidio products before.. i know the quality is there
    09-03-09 08:57 AM
    I got the case without the holster and love it. I have had one of these cases for my Curve 8330, and Storm 9530. Love them...
    09-03-09 09:19 AM
    I got the case without the holster and love it. I have had one of these cases for my Curve 8330, and Storm 9530. Love them...
    wanna sell the one u had for your curve?
    09-03-09 09:35 AM
    You're welcome guys/gals.

I am currently using this as my "everyday" case now for several reasons.

1. It's very easy to take off the phone.

2. Though it joins from top to bottom, I still love it. It's thinner than the other Innocases (probably because it doesn't have a bar across the middle). I've learned to live without the bar and will just try to keep dust from collecting under the screen. I also found that the bar on the Innocase I does slightly interfere with using the trackball. Interestingly enough, it's easier to use on the 360 for me.

3. Can easily be used with the charging pod.

4. Looks great on the phone.

5. Has the cloth finish on the inside. None of the other cases have this.

6. Larger cut out for the speaker phone.

7. Says BB9630 on the back below the Seido logo. LOL!
    09-07-09 01:41 PM
    kingzee, thanks for your videos... seidio should give you commission or something!

Anyone know how often they do promotions? I'd love the innocase II holster combo, but in Canada with the exchange and shipping it's a little too much.
    09-07-09 02:06 PM
    joesworld sign up for Seido's email. They send out emails with different kinds of discounts.
    09-07-09 02:13 PM
    kingzee, thanks for your videos... seidio should give you commission or something!

Anyone know how often they do promotions? I'd love the innocase II holster combo, but in Canada with the exchange and shipping it's a little too much.
    I'd love to make commission! LOL! Residual income is the way to go!
    09-07-09 11:09 PM
96 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD