09-12-09 03:45 PM
40 12
tools
    Question for Kingzee ...

What is that slot across the top of the Innocase 360 case (it's over a slot in the top of the Tour)? The slot is about 1/8 inch wide and maybe 1/2 inch long. Centered between the openings for the mute and lock buttons.

Do you know what that slot is for? I checked the Tips, Hints and Shortcuts book that came with the Tour and there is no reference to this slot. Almost looks like a speaker of some sort.
    09-05-09 07:31 PM
    I got the case but I feel like the epik is better and the innocase seemed to hinder typing one handed at the corners.
    09-05-09 09:30 PM
    I've posted my follow-up thoughts on the Innocase 360 in the original post.
    09-06-09 01:24 PM
    Is the Innocase 360 screen scratch resistant?
    09-07-09 01:21 AM
    Anyone having a problem with the silicone key cover being raised up in the middle? Mine is not fitting flat against the keys and its driving me nuts. I think I'm going to contact seidio tomorrow but wanted to know if anyone else was experiencing this with their 360.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 11:26 AM
    Mmm.... I don't know. I would imagine, but I can't say for sure. It is not as flimsy as your usual screen protector though.

Anyone having a problem with the silicone key cover being raised up in the middle? Mine is not fitting flat against the keys and its driving me nuts. I think I'm going to contact seidio tomorrow but wanted to know if anyone else was experiencing this with their 360.

It is slightly raised... and when I say slightly, I really mean slightly. It's not really noticeable at all, unless you're focusing on it. It doesn't interfere with typing or anything. I wouldn't doubt if it's intended to be this way by design.
    09-07-09 11:48 AM
    Contact them on their site seidioonline.com and I'm sure you will get a definite answer.

But I just tried it and it IS resistant to scratching from what I can tell. Glad you brought that up, I'll add that annotation to my videos!
    Last edited by kingzee; 09-07-09 at 12:03 PM.
    09-07-09 12:00 PM
    Thanks for the great video. Mine will be here tomorrow. I ordered it last week and wasn't to sure if I was going to
    like or have problems with the key pad cover. But from your video, looks like it's going to be a keeper for me.
    Seidio cases have been the only cases I've used on all of my BB. Just wasn't sure which one I wanted for my Tour,
    since they have 3 different cases for it.
    Thanks again
    09-07-09 12:50 PM
    Mmm.... I don't know. I would imagine, but I can't say for sure. It is not as flimsy as your usual screen protector though.

It is slightly raised... and when I say slightly, I really mean slightly. It's not really noticeable at all, unless you're focusing on it. It doesn't interfere with typing or anything. I wouldn't doubt if it's intended to be this way by design.
    I would consider this more than slightly. In fact, I would say it is about 1/4 inch. I can actually see it raise well above the case if you hold it at eye level.

09-07-09 02:08 PM
    I would consider this more than slightly. In fact, I would say it is about 1/4 inch. I can actually see it raise well above the case if you hold it at eye level.

Post a side view picture if you can... 1/4" sounds like a LOT.
    09-07-09 03:33 PM
    I do a close up of the case on the phone in the video from an angle. Judge for yourself.

In my use I found no fault with the case at all. Some people have different desires. For him, it's just not a tight enough "glove" fit.
    09-07-09 05:18 PM
    Great reviews zee! Do you know of any retail locations that sell these Seidio cases for the Tour? Although your reviews help an awful lot, I'd love to be able to try before I buy.

Thanks in advance.
    09-07-09 06:29 PM
    Here is the best pic I could take with what I had. I used my wifes curve.
    09-11-09 11:38 PM
    Here is the best pic I could take with what I had. I used my wifes curve.
    Wow, that does look like a lot of flex to the keyboard. I would contact Seidio and ask about getting a replacement, because kingzee's definitely doesn't look like that in his video review.
    09-12-09 03:21 PM
    Hi Kingzee! GREAT videos, thanks for the work. I have a Innocase II and not that impressed with it. If offers no protection for the screen or keyboard. You seem to have both. Which do you like best and why? I recall you saying in the video that you don't use either with that much regularity. I know it depends on what your doing for the day but what case do you like best out of all that you have for an everyday case.

I came from a Treo 755p and CaseMate had a case and holster combo that I LOVED. It looked great in the regular style or carbon - I had both!

Case-Mate Palm Centro Signature Case & Holster Combo (Case-Mate PCENTROCHC-PB), Palm Centro Cases, Holsters, Skins, and Accessories in Premium Leather

I looked online and it looks like they are not making that combo for the Tour .

What I liked best about it is that it was form fitting and slid on and off as opposed to snapping on and off like the Innocase II Surface when docking. I don't know how CaseMate did it but the case never got loose even though I took it out every day to sync and charge in its dock and it lasted forever.

I hope someone can direct me to something most similar. Thanks!
    Last edited by whodathunkit; 09-12-09 at 03:48 PM.
    09-12-09 03:45 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD