I have my hands on the new Seidio Innocase Snap and just completed a first look video for it. It's a lightweight case that gives you some protection, but still allows you to show off your phone. At any rate, check out this quick review. Hope it helps a few people decide on if it's the case for them or not.

Enjoy!

Search keywords: seidio innocase snap surface ii 360 holster combo blackberry tour 9630 research in motion rim unbox unboxing first look review black hard case skin leather pouch oem crackberry
    09-11-09 06:52 AM
    Very sweet video, thank you for sharing.
    09-11-09 06:54 AM
    Thanks. Not sure if i want to pick this up, the Feather from Incipio (which comes with 2 surface protectors) or the Case Mate Barely There case.
    09-11-09 07:53 AM
    first time I've seen this kind of case. Cant say I would ever buy that kind though
    09-11-09 08:21 AM
    nice video
    09-11-09 08:29 AM
    Nice work as usual kingzee!
    09-11-09 08:55 AM
    Great video Kingzee! I will have a written review of both the Snap and Hybrid this afternoon!
    09-11-09 10:22 AM
    Awesome, thanks for your hard work and contribution, I know I bought a innocase I and II because of your reviews.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 10:25 AM
    I always enjoy watching your review videos. Very in depth. Great job as usual! You're a great help with my decision making process. :-)
    09-11-09 10:44 AM
    kingzee...I do believe you have every case for the blackberry tour, I would hate to know how much money you have in accessories for it...

Anyways to my question...with this "snap" case, would I still have to remove the snap to put the phone on my charging pod?
    09-11-09 10:50 AM
    awesome video!!! we have these coming in stock to shopcrackberry soon. will run video on the blogs once we get em in stock!
    09-11-09 10:51 AM
    Anyways to my question...with this "snap" case, would I still have to remove the snap to put the phone on my charging pod?
    You'll have to remove it before charging in the OEM cradle, but Seidio will soon be coming out with their own cradle that will work with all of their cases.
    09-11-09 10:55 AM
    Good review as always. I would prefer a case that protected all corners of the phone in he event it fell.
    09-11-09 11:10 AM
    Very nice vid. I'll have my written review coming out soon, as well. Won't be as complementary as yours, though!
    09-11-09 12:47 PM
    Thanks KingZee. You have some great reviews on there, and after spending the past couple hours deciding how to protect my new Tour, I've decided to go with the 360.

In your opinion, is this the best all around case if I wanted to carry my phone in my pocket, and not on a holster clip or belt case?

Thanks for the great reviews
    09-11-09 12:59 PM
    awesome video!!! we have these coming in stock to shopcrackberry soon. will run video on the blogs once we get em in stock!
    Wow! The fact that you've even responded to a thread I've started is an honor Kevin! LOL! Awesome! This is a great Friday! Thanks Kevin!

Thanks to everyone! Glad to be of help! I have two more reviews coming this weekend as well...
    09-11-09 01:34 PM
    Thanks KingZee. You have some great reviews on there, and after spending the past couple hours deciding how to protect my new Tour, I've decided to go with the 360.

In your opinion, is this the best all around case if I wanted to carry my phone in my pocket, and not on a holster clip or belt case?

Thanks for the great reviews
    Thanks Dietor!

Yes, in my opinion the 360 is a great case for those who want to keep their phone in their pocket. It will protect the case all around, 360 degrees.
    09-11-09 01:38 PM
    hey zee, just out of curiosity how does it fit in the innocase holster? because i like having my phone holstered and i got the innocase2 holster combo but i think the snap would be nice for just hanging around
    09-16-09 10:17 AM
    Thanks for the video!

I have the Seidio hard case and I have no regrets buying it. Saved my phone plenty of times.
    09-16-09 12:30 PM
    Does anyone who has bought this know if it will fit in the holster the tour comes with? I like the look of the case, but I also switch often b/w carrying it in my pocket and using the holster.
    09-18-09 10:24 PM
    Nice video.
    09-18-09 10:37 PM
    i got mine in the mail today and i LOVE IT. it's perfect for me. protects four corners of the phone yet totally shows it off. allows for nice grip too. love love love it. waiting for epik in the mail now, but i'm loving this one. will likely pick up another color too.
    09-19-09 01:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD