Here is a quick little review of the following:

INCIPIO Feather
    Case-Mate Barely There
    Seidio Innocase II and Holster
    Epic

I will be receiving today the Seidio Inno Snap and will post a review later tonight.

I hope this video is helpful to some and be kind, it's my first video - LOL.

GOBLUE

Last edited by goblue; 09-15-09 at 09:31 AM.
    09-15-09 08:23 AM
    Great reviews, thanks for the information. I love my Epik, minus the charging port hole, its an amazing case!
    09-15-09 08:26 AM
    Great reviews, thanks for the information. I love my Epik, minus the charging port hole, its an amazing case!
    No problem. The last few weeks there have been a flurry of cases released for the Tour and I have seen lots of inquires about them.

GOBLUE
    09-15-09 08:59 AM
    Nice comprehensive review. Is it safe to say you would recommend the Case-Mate Barely There over the Incipio Feather (ignoring the Seidio holster compatibility)? Do either of them appear to scratch the bezel when snapping the case on?
    09-15-09 09:26 AM
    Nice comprehensive review. Is it safe to say you would recommend the Case-Mate Barely There over the Incipio Feather (ignoring the Seidio holster compatibility)? Do either of them appear to scratch the bezel when snapping the case on?
    Yes I would recommend the Case Mate over the INCIPIO. If I was not holstering, the CM would be my first choice. (that may change when I get the Seidio Snap).

None of them seem to scratch at all. Over time maybe, but over the time I was making that video (I did it like 30 times, GF Talking, dog barking, me messing up etc) I probably did a months worth of taking on/off and there is no visible damage what so ever.
    09-15-09 09:30 AM
    Yes I would recommend the Case Mate over the INCIPIO. If I was not holstering, the CM would be my first choice. (that may change when I get the Seidio Snap).

None of them seem to scratch at all. Over time maybe, but over the time I was making that video (I did it like 30 times, GF Talking, dog barking, me messing up etc) I probably did a months worth of taking on/off and there is no visible damage what so ever.
    Okay, thanks! When you get the Seidio Snap, it would be interesting to see how you would rank those 3.
    09-15-09 09:33 AM
    Okay, thanks! When you get the Seidio Snap, it would be interesting to see how you would rank those 3.
    I am anxious to get the snap as I believe Seidio is the best case manufacture in my opinion. I hope to have today and wlyk ASAP.
    09-15-09 09:35 AM
    I think the epik case is one of the best cases for the tour, thats what i have and im thinking about getting 3 more. (another black, blue and red)
    09-15-09 10:02 AM
    Good stuff. I don't have the holster issue, so if i was picking b/w the snap style cases, i would get that barley there as of now. I will see what you think after the seidio snap arrives.

My innocase II should arrive tomorrow. I might pick up the snap too
    09-15-09 10:07 AM
    Thanks for the video, very disheartening on what happen/what CAN happen to the incipio feather. I just received mine yesterday and kind of reluctant to return it, but I think I will now b/c I feel my VZW silicone case will do a better job.
    09-15-09 10:50 AM
    I think the epik case is one of the best cases for the tour, thats what i have and im thinking about getting 3 more. (another black, blue and red)

For the price you can't go wrong!!!
    09-15-09 10:50 AM
    Thanks for the video, very disheartening on what happen/what CAN happen to the incipio feather. I just received mine yesterday and kind of reluctant to return it, but I think I will now b/c I feel my VZW silicone case will do a better job.

They are sending me a new one.
    09-15-09 11:01 AM
    ive got the epikcase and the innocase2+holster combo, for daily use i use the innocase as a regular case hardly take it off, personally, i love the Epik, but the innocase feels so much better
    09-15-09 11:02 AM
    ive got the epikcase and the innocase2+holster combo, for daily use i use the innocase as a regular case hardly take it off, personally, i love the Epik, but the innocase feels so much better
    I agree. The Innocase is very nice to hold. I am hoping the Snap is the same.
    09-15-09 11:26 AM
    is seidio available on line only?
    09-15-09 11:33 AM
    is seidio available on line only?
    For the most part. I remember when I got my VZW 8830, VZW Corp store stocked them, but have not seen them since for the Storm or Tour. They did at one point also have curve ones there. I think they were in VZ blister packs (been a year or so ago).
    09-15-09 11:35 AM
    Is your Incipio feather the red one? It looks Orange.. kind of straying me away from getting the red one?
    09-20-09 07:31 PM
    Is your Incipio feather the red one? It looks Orange.. kind of straying me away from getting the red one?
    Yes it's the Red One....Looks red to me.

FYI...I would consider the Seidio one (Snap). I am doing a video review of it here in a few minute. Love it.
    09-20-09 08:02 PM
    You like it better than both the Incipio and CM? I'm really torn right now.. haha.
    09-20-09 08:04 PM
    You like it better than both the Incipio and CM? I'm really torn right now.. haha.
    Yes. I will post in about an hr.
    09-20-09 08:12 PM
    well im taking your advice i have the feather and i like it, but it dosent fit my tour perfectly and i have to take it off to be able to charge it because the case gets in the way of the port.
    I just ordered the snap, so i hope its sweet. Question, it has openings for the charging contact points on the back of the phone, does it work with the oem charging pod.
    09-20-09 08:24 PM
    I don't know why but on my computer and another computer at home the feather in the video looks totally orange. I'll wait for your video to make the final decision, though.
    09-20-09 08:56 PM
    I was torn between the Case Mate Barely There and the Incipio and I read a lot of reviews. There were many people who said the Incipio breaks easily but I didn't listen. THIS IS A FACT!! And it's not due to "customer error" from being rough when putting it on or off. I had mine for TWO weeks only. I then contacted Incipio Customer Service including an attached picture of my broken case. Jenna said I could return it for a replacement because there is a warranty but I'd have to pay for the return shipping!! There's no legitimate good company out there that won't pay for return shipping of a DEFECTIVE product, especially within only 2 weeks! She said nothing else could be done. So why would I pay even more money to ship a piece of junk back in order to get a replacement piece of junk and start all over? HORRIBLE CUSTOMER service, NOT the great customer service that I have read about at all! They must have changed their policies or something because I wouldn't buy another case from them if they don't stand behind their products enough to not make the customer pay for a DEFECTIVE item!
    10-28-09 06:43 PM
    I was torn between the Case Mate Barely There and the Incipio and I read a lot of reviews. There were many people who said the Incipio breaks easily but I didn't listen. THIS IS A FACT!! And it's not due to "customer error" from being rough when putting it on or off. I had mine for TWO weeks only. I then contacted Incipio Customer Service including an attached picture of my broken case. Jenna said I could return it for a replacement because there is a warranty but I'd have to pay for the return shipping!! There's no legitimate good company out there that won't pay for return shipping of a DEFECTIVE product, especially within only 2 weeks! She said nothing else could be done. So why would I pay even more money to ship a piece of junk back in order to get a replacement piece of junk and start all over? HORRIBLE CUSTOMER service, NOT the great customer service that I have read about at all! They must have changed their policies or something because I wouldn't buy another case from them if they don't stand behind their products enough to not make the customer pay for a DEFECTIVE item!
    In all fairness it's not defective. It is poor design. In my video review I even say I broke it probably taking it off wrong. I had NO PROBLEM with customer service. I paid the $1.25 to send back since I felt I could have been the cause....granted it could have BEEN designed better, but the fact was, I did break it.
    10-28-09 09:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD