Good morning all,

I just wanted to share a finding with this great site.

I found a nice looking and protective case for my 8900 and you can take a look at it right here

PDair Leather Case for BlackBerry Curve 8900 Javelin - Sleeve Type (Black)- PDair.com

Let me know what you guys think
    02-20-09 09:26 AM
    Nice! I have been looking around for a case for my new 8900 and nothing has appealed to me. This looks like exactly what I am looking for! I will probably be ordering it today, I just hope it fits well (nice and snug.) Sweet!
    02-20-09 09:31 AM
    Hmmm, looks like the mobile equivalent of grown men wearing sandals to me.
    02-20-09 11:11 AM
    Is all about taste, all opinions are welcome.

But mine is own it's way and I can't wait.
    02-20-09 11:15 AM
    Is all about taste, all opinions are welcome.

But mine is own it's way and I can't wait.
    Indeed it is, the world would be a boring place if we all liked the same thing
    02-20-09 11:29 AM
    Add me to the mix. It is as close to what I am used to w/ my previous pearls. I still prefer a case that completely covers it all- screen & keyboard w/ only the trackball exposed. I am used to typing over plastic.
    02-20-09 05:24 PM
    T-Mo has a great Gel/Rubber case for the 8900... It's way better than the one i had for my 8320 because it fits ALL AROUND so just the screen and keyboard is showing and it doesn't seem like it'll loosen up anytime soon...
    The one in the crackberry store looks like it sucks because it doesn't sourround the LED Light and the earpiece.
    02-20-09 06:14 PM
    Hmmm, looks like the mobile equivalent of grown men wearing sandals to me.
    lol, grown men wearing socks with sandals
    02-20-09 07:37 PM
    i appreciate every one's input and welcome the critics which are good things to take under consideration. However to me is more important to protect my device specially the screen and quick access from the belt clip rather than pull just the unit out without any protection
    02-21-09 12:38 PM
    What is the deal with so many Blackberry cases, i am using the curve 8900, my very first BB (The first of many from now on i hasten to add - cant see myself going back to a "normal" phone).

The reason for my question is that i use the pouch that came supplied with the phone, it seems to be a good piece of kit - but with so many cases and things, does it mean that the OEM pouch is not good, or worse, does damage to the phone with the sliding in and out?
    02-21-09 01:32 PM
    No, people just have different preferences and this is just mine you can use which ever one you like. By the way I just got mine today and I must say it looks great and I am very happy with it as I know it will protect my screen from any sweat or oils around my ear when talking on the phone. One issue I did not expect is the track ball is kind of close to the screen plastic protector making it not as easy to use, but I can live with it. Protection means more to me
    02-21-09 05:03 PM
    Good morning all,

I just wanted to share a finding with this great site.

I found a nice looking and protective case for my 8900 and you can take a look at it right here

PDair Leather Case for BlackBerry Curve 8900 Javelin - Sleeve Type (Black)- PDair.com

Let me know what you guys think
    Does this particular protector add a lot of bulk to the phone? I went on the link and it looks like a monster.
    02-22-09 09:16 AM
    Nope, it doesn't
    02-22-09 05:08 PM
    Well I received mine and it is driving me crazy. The fit is awful. It is practically impossible to use the trackball due to the case. I wouldnt recommend it at all. I am still waiting on one from Forte. Hopefully theirs will be a better one for me.
    03-11-09 10:45 PM
    lol, grown men wearing socks with sandals
    lol I totally agree, nice if that's your style.

-AM
    03-12-09 03:20 AM
    03-12-09 05:20 AM
    that case looks like it'll be a little too bulky.
    03-12-09 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD