Does anyone have one of these. I have had mine since I got my curve but haven't used it a whole lot. I have since started using it everyday and it has a bunk *** smell to it. It smells like sulfur, the other day my gf was using my phone and when she was like do you smell that and I said no what are you smelling and she said it smells like sulfur. Well we concluded it was my phone. So I guess my question is, does anyone have one of these skins and if so does yours smell like sulfur and did it go away and how long did it take.ohh and btw I have a normal black skin that doesn't smell like this

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 10:56 PM
    Someone must have the case or experienced this problem. Please help!!

07-25-09 07:56 AM
    Did you get this from ebay from hong kong? Heck what am I saying every skin is probably made in asia. I would check with where you bought it. It may be toxic!!
    07-25-09 11:00 AM
    It is just the radioactive compounds that make it glow leaking out.
    07-25-09 11:17 AM
    It came from the vzw store

07-25-09 02:14 PM
    I thought I had heard that those cases had been discontinued because of this smell?!

07-25-09 03:26 PM
    It is just the radioactive compounds that make it glow leaking out.
    AHAHAHHAHAHHA
    07-25-09 06:09 PM
    i have the same case and it smells so bad
    09-19-09 09:32 PM
    I took mine and placed it over a light for 4hours-placed it right inside the lamp shade...the odor was reduced graetly...but not completely eliminated
    09-19-09 09:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD