Hi everyone, I'm new to the site but just had an accessory question. I was checking out the Seidio holster for the Curve on this site but then I also see a similar looking one on Verizon's site which they call a spring clip holster? Is that also a Seidio holster, or are they 2 different holsters? I don't really care too much for the sleeve the Curve came with, so I'm looking into that holster. Anyone have others they like? I was also looking at the one that has the strap over it (leather looking) but thought it might be a bit bulky. Anyone have any suggestions?
    09-04-08 02:38 PM
    I'm looking also. Can't decide if I should get a skin and/or the holster type. I like the skin for the grip but you gotta put it someplace, and then will a skinned one fit in the holster.?
    09-04-08 04:05 PM
    The Verizon holster is branded Seidio Model #BB8300AS. That's what I use and I love it. Best $16 I spent!
    09-04-08 04:11 PM
    I went into Verizon thinking their Verizon branded cases looked alot like the Seido. They are the same exact thing. I would imagine the clip is the same too. I'm going to go back when I get a chance and see if they carry the clip that is designed to fit the phone while in a case. I'll report back with what I find.
    09-04-08 04:13 PM
    I have the Seidio version & I love it.
    09-04-08 05:28 PM
    i have the one from verizon, i like it alot. it also has a magnet in it so it puts the phone in standby mode aswell
    09-04-08 07:47 PM
    I was borrowing my dads seidio holster that he got from verizon and I loved it so much that I went and got the seidio hybrid case and holster for myself
    09-04-08 08:03 PM
    i"m runnin the surface case and clip holster. both are very nice.
    most of the time, i think of it as a hard cover for the screen.
    i'm not much for the utility belt look, so i like the easy on/off of the spring-loaded belt-clip.
    09-04-08 08:32 PM
    i have the one from verizon, i like it alot. it also has a magnet in it so it puts the phone in standby mode aswell
    Which if you look on the back, it should have Seidio on it.
    Personally, I glad that someone locally sells these things. Cheaper than getting it online and paying for shipping; on top of that- waiting for the delivery.
    09-04-08 08:35 PM
    Do they carry the one that fits the skins too???
    09-04-08 08:39 PM
    Yes, I'm pretty certain it's the same exact one. I bought mine from the Verizon store and it's fantastic. Cheaper and no waiting!

Go for it if you're looking for a good holster and don't want to spend $30+ online.
    09-04-08 08:44 PM
    It is, it even says Seidio on the back. Its just cheaper(price) than you will find online...Imagine that!! lol
    09-04-08 08:54 PM
    I love the "Verizon" Seido holster. I bought it when I got my phone. It looks good. Has the hidden magnet and holds securely. It is very easy to get in and out. Just watch out for loose clothing getting stuck between the phone and the holster. It is nice because in your profiles you can set in and out of holster versions. Plus while wearing the holster on the hip it is much easier to feel the phone vibrate. While carrying my BB in my pocket I would frequently miss calls and texts because I couldn't feel it vibrate.
    09-04-08 08:56 PM
    I went and bought the Seidio holster during my lunch break. I'm actually really surprised at how comfortable it actually is and how sleek and concealable it is. Of course while I was there I had to spend more money, so I ended up buying a car charger, and some optical cloths to wipe the screen with. Holster definitely seems like a good buy though. Thanks for all the replies. This site rocks!
    09-05-08 02:36 PM
    Which if you look on the back, it should have Seidio on it.
    Personally, I glad that someone locally sells these things. Cheaper than getting it online and paying for shipping; on top of that- waiting for the delivery.
    No mine does not have seido on the back

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-08 02:55 PM
    No mine does not have seido on the back

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thats weird, mine was in a Verizion package, but it is "branded" Seidio on the back. I dont know why yours wouldnt be...
    09-06-08 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD