07-27-09 05:59 AM
31 12
tools
    Ibought the VZW screen protector this evening at the mall (the kiosk had plenty) and I like the look and the protection. No significant performance issues.
    07-17-09 09:26 PM
    Ibought the VZW screen protector this evening at the mall (the kiosk had plenty) and I like the look and the protection. No significant performance issues.
    Yeah, looks great until it scratches up. It took 2 days for mine to look bad.
    07-17-09 09:32 PM
    I got one, installed it myself, and have had no issues with it. Screen quality is still pretty good. I really liked the thickness of the privacy screen and hope that it will offer some screen protection.
    hi renny.
    may i know which brand u got.?? me got rainbow effect which makes me giddy.. maybe u have the link for it.??8900 curve

thanks
    07-18-09 10:06 AM
    I got one of the privacy view screen proctecors from vzw. Tell you the truth i got it just to hold me over untill i find a better one, and i am not that happy with it. The lack of clarity is kind of annoying especially when I'm trying to read something off the screen. Also after less than a week the whole thing was covered in little scratches. I understand that's the reason you put these on, so the protector gets scratches and not the phone. However, i have kept my tour in my pocket with nothing else, so the only thing that could have given it scratches is my pants material.
    07-26-09 11:09 PM
    I got one of the privacy view screen proctecors from vzw. Tell you the truth i got it just to hold me over untill i find a better one, and i am not that happy with it. The lack of clarity is kind of annoying especially when I'm trying to read something off the screen. Also after less than a week the whole thing was covered in little scratches. I understand that's the reason you put these on, so the protector gets scratches and not the phone. However, i have kept my tour in my pocket with nothing else, so the only thing that could have given it scratches is my pants material.
    I had the exact same problem. In fact, the 'made in China tag' made a scuff mark in the screen protector as well. I returned the screen protector for a refund.
    07-27-09 05:25 AM
    Remember, your screen has a 1 year warranty, if you put the screen on in the proper direction, those lines will go away.
    07-27-09 05:59 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD