Has anyone tried the oem verizon holster? Is it decent? Does it shut screen off when placed in it? Scratch devoce, I know seidio has one that is better but its allot more money

Trying to get some reviews on the verizon cheaper one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 04:15 PM
    i guess it aint a popular item
    08-03-09 11:13 PM
    I used it briefly...it does feature the magnet which will turn your screen off, but it's clearly not the greatest quality. I was always worried that the tab would snap of during regular use. I decided to go with a pouch but the holster is cool for a short period of time....
    08-03-09 11:48 PM
    If your referring to the hard plastic holster where the phone snaps into place, then I use it. I bought it from Verizon last week. It surprisingly doesn't scratch it.
    08-04-09 12:01 AM
    thanks guys for the feedback on the holster... trying to find something cheap for now until the seidio innocase 360 and holster comes out ... that setup is going to cost $55 plus shipping .. which is kinda steep ...
    08-04-09 08:29 AM
    Just got my seidio holster last week an its very nice. It put the phone to sleep when placed in and has nice quality. The lock feature will save this phone the last 2 I had for Storm and Curve would fall out when bumped. This one should never have your phone pop out unless you don't use the lock which is easy to use.
    08-04-09 09:06 AM
    Hmmm ... I use the regular holster (that came with it) ... Slides in, either direction, and seems pretty solid.
    08-04-09 09:10 AM
    the holster that comes with it for me is too bulky... i dont like walking around looking like i got gun on my side.. haha

i saw some pics of the seidio regular holster ... with the tour and nice design with the lock feature but why is there such a space between the phone screen and the back of the holster?

place phone in holster and take a picture from the side.. why is there that big wasted space.. not sure that is .. making it stick out more..???
    08-04-09 09:53 AM
    I have the hard plastic clip holster from Verizon and it works just fine. I did have the better quality spring holster when I had my storm, but I think this one serves its purpose. Didnt feel like shelling out more this time I guess...

Scion
    08-04-09 11:19 AM
    I have the hard plastic clip holster from Verizon and it works just fine. I did have the better quality spring holster when I had my storm, but I think this one serves its purpose. Didnt feel like shelling out more this time I guess...

Scion
    I hear that!! The Verizon holster isnt' all that cheap though so I'm ordering one off ebay for $5 until I decide on the Seidio...
    08-04-09 11:31 AM
    Does anyone know if the Verizon holster will work with their hard case? I got the clear hard clip on case to use until Seidio finally releases their 360, and I'd love to pair it with a holster if I can.
    08-04-09 06:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD